Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (Dmac420sj)      Join Date: Mar 2012       04-10-2013, 8:57 PM Reply   
I've been using babe interior cleaner and was reading about how good totally awesome was compared to it even though could dry your seats from what I read so my question is where do I find totally awesome at?thanks
Old     (mendo247)      Join Date: Mar 2005       04-10-2013, 9:16 PM Reply   
Dollar Store.
Old     (LFMCrider6)      Join Date: Jun 2011       04-11-2013, 3:26 AM Reply   
Any cleaner will dry seats. The key is to protect them every time you clean. Use 303 or seat saver after you clean.
Old     (Dmac420sj)      Join Date: Mar 2012       04-11-2013, 8:48 AM Reply   
Every dollar store? Hell ya coop that's what's up!
Old     (BlitzedVLX)      Join Date: Feb 2011       04-11-2013, 1:58 PM Reply   
Walmart sells it as well. I mix it 50/50 with water, spray it one cushion at a time, rub it in with my hand, and then lightly scrub with a brush. Be careful around the stitching. I then rinse with water, let dry, and then finish with a coating of 303 protectant.
Old     (tyler97217)      Join Date: Aug 2004       04-11-2013, 2:03 PM Reply   
I have used it for years now and never had seats drying out or stitching deteriorating. Love the stuff!!!! I use it on car interiors and boats. I use it straight and just use a bristle brush and then wipe it clean. Don't be scared to use it generously. Put lots of it on and then scrub. You will never go back. Have lots of towels handy to wipe up all the grime that comes off.
Old     (Dmac420sj)      Join Date: Mar 2012       04-11-2013, 3:04 PM Reply   
This makes me excited!!trying make my interior brand new
Old     (tyler97217)      Join Date: Aug 2004       04-11-2013, 3:20 PM Reply   
Just an fyi..... if you get any on the gelcoat it will leave greasy streaks. Plan on wiping down the gel coat after if you do. It won't hurt it, but lets just say it is not streak free like windex....
Old     (2LakeWake)      Join Date: Jul 2011       04-12-2013, 11:23 AM Reply   
CLEANING CARPET??????

Figured I would ask here instead of a new thread........

For those of us with carpet that doesn't come out, how do you guys clean your carpet?

I have tried the bissell units you can rent at Lowes, the little green machines, and just about everything.

The bissells and green machines get it clean but seems to leave a residue that gets them dirty again quick.....

Anyone have any advice for what works for them?
Old     (tyler97217)      Join Date: Aug 2004       04-12-2013, 12:10 PM Reply   
Best thing to do is park it on a good incline and pull the plug in the back and pressure wash it. It will take a few days to dry, so make sure you have a heated garage or some sun for a few days, but that is the best method and it will look close to new. Run some fans on it and open everything up. If you can't do that the second best thing I have done is grab a aersol spray of Resolve and spray the carpet and use a nice brissle brush and scrub scrub scrub.... Then wipe away with a towels.
Old     (jmanolinsky)      Join Date: Dec 2005       04-15-2013, 8:48 AM Reply   
Totally Awesome is great on carpet too. This stuff is pretty amazing on everything. I use it in my carpet shampooer in my home. I use it to clean my shower, stain remover for clothes and even grease and oil stains on the driveway. It is named correctly! When I use it on my boat seats, I dilute it about 40% TA to 60% water. I spray it on, scrub with a brush, rinse it off with the hose and then wipe dry with a towel,