Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (azboarder21)      Join Date: May 2006       08-31-2011, 5:08 PM Reply   
I am not a regular poster on ww, usually just browse the forums to pass the time at work. Thought I would share a quick experience I had with cire boardshorts. To make a long story short, I bought some a couple weeks ago was stoked when they arrived. The pair I received had a minor defect, so I decided to contact Eric. He not only made things right, but went above and beyond for me which was completely unexpected. Just wanted to say thanks!! Check their stuff out guys!! They have some pretty rad designs!!!
Old     (supratweaked)      Join Date: Aug 2005       08-31-2011, 7:01 PM Reply   
That's how Eric is. Best product on the market in my opinion.

Did he send you any stickers?
Old     (saskrider)      Join Date: Apr 2009       08-31-2011, 7:04 PM Reply   
I am the same way and also had an awesome experience with CIRE. I didn't have anything wrong with my shorts but being from Canada when I first tried to order it wouldn't let me ship to Canada but after contacting CIRE they were so helpful and got a pair shipped the next day! Awesome company with an awesome product
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       09-01-2011, 7:33 AM Reply   
one of the best companies one the planet!
Old     (silvermustang35)      Join Date: Jul 2008       09-02-2011, 4:48 AM Reply   
Agreed, Eric is great to work with and he has made a lifelong customer out of me. They make a quality boardshort and at an awesome price and always go above and beyond to make sure their customers are happy. Great Job as always CIRE!
Old     (eubanks01)      Join Date: Jun 2001       09-02-2011, 6:33 AM Reply   
Agree with what everyone has said. Awesome experience dealing with Eric.
Old     (bbr)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-02-2011, 7:27 AM Reply   
Eric and CIRE are the best! Best boardies you can find anywhere, and they know how to treat their loyal followers.

VIVA CIRE!!