Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Old    jakeman            10-21-2003, 2:00 PM Reply   
"Best WakeSurf Video"
www.420EMPIRE.com

-3 new tricks never seen on video-

make sure your speakers are on
and
check It!

photo by: Barry Vaught Photography
Old     (hyperlitenrd)      Join Date: Jan 2003       10-21-2003, 2:02 PM Reply   
Gr8 vid, thats some crazy stuff
Old     (projectely4)      Join Date: Apr 2003       10-21-2003, 2:46 PM Reply   
that is some of the best wakesurfing i have ever seen. where do guys ride at.
Old    jd_wake18            10-21-2003, 4:07 PM Reply   
holy s$!% that was sweet man. how much weight in the boat???
Old     (blabel)      Join Date: Jul 2001       10-21-2003, 5:20 PM Reply   
360 shuvit reverse! Combining surf and skate moves. Damn!
Old    jakeman            10-21-2003, 5:26 PM Reply   
we ride in st pete and Venice Fl

X-30 w/ 8 people

Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       10-21-2003, 6:22 PM Reply   
I'm riding behind an X-30 tomorrow. How should we weight it for wakesurfing?
Old    jakeman            10-21-2003, 6:47 PM Reply   

load it down as much as possible-
and have everyone go to the side that the rider is behind-
for a bigger wake have the boat go in a big circle-
we had so much wake we were able to go in a straight line

have fun
be safe

Old     (barry_vaught)      Join Date: Apr 2003       10-21-2003, 7:15 PM Reply   
What the heck was that? Anybody else see that?

Good job Empire Nation and Drew, and just think what Drew has in store for us in the future.
Cheers, Barry
Old    travisellis            10-21-2003, 9:00 PM Reply   
howdy whats up again i like the movie i wished i could have been there but its cool but ill see yall this weekend show u how i do it
Old     (solo)      Join Date: Oct 2001       10-21-2003, 11:52 PM Reply   
The first trick was just a BS pop to 3 wasn't it? The second was a 180 shovit with a grab I think? The third was a 7.

Super super sick! Without question the sickest WS footage I've seen yet.
Old    wakejunkeygirl            10-22-2003, 5:21 AM Reply   
TRAVVVVISS! whats up? yeah, Jake and I will see ya at Drew's on Saturday afternoon..remember to bring your skateboard..cuz we are going to the skatepark. After this weekend we should have some sweet footage of Drew Skimboarding/Skateboarding too..great for DrewDanielo.com coming soon!
Old    jakeman            10-22-2003, 4:30 PM Reply   
Dave

how was it?
Old    atom_ant            10-22-2003, 7:40 PM Reply   
long time no posts guys, just seein whats up? tryin to make the most of the warm days left. Mo/A.C. Slater lives at Kingsley Beach now so I'm not the lone wakeboarder anymore which i was when EE headed south for the winter... SORRY SNOWBIRD!
Old    wakejunkeygirl            10-22-2003, 8:13 PM Reply   
Hey Austin,,can I get a peek at the 'Bradford County Electric chair??' hehe...
tell Slater whats up from the St.Pete Simpsons and let him know that T-FUNK ROX the MIC!
Old    atom_ant            10-22-2003, 9:14 PM Reply   
angi, seeing the electric chair is all up to u babe. lol. just off somebody real quick and you'll see it in no time!

I'll let Slater know whats up.

Big Trav, what up? i got some pictures of you boarding behind my boat. hit me up on the beep beep and i'll show em to you

Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       10-22-2003, 9:54 PM Reply   
It was great. We had 7 people in the boat, so the weight was easy to adjust. I pretty much rode for as long as I wanted to. The sweet spot was a little smaller than some other boats I've been on, but it was still a great ride. I taught a few others as well. What a beautiful day with hardly anyone on the lake (Castaic)!
Old    travisellis            10-22-2003, 9:58 PM Reply   
howdy partners im just checkin in tonight angi dont worry my car is already packed "i cant wait".hey i want yall to know austin is going for homecomin king at his school wish him luck.i was king last year and i have to crown this years. i hope its austin that wins so wish him luck ill report tomorow night
Old    travisellis            10-22-2003, 10:00 PM Reply   
hey angi do u know if "venice the menice" aka nick; going to be home this weekend
Old    wakejunkeygirl            10-22-2003, 11:07 PM Reply   
Big T...Oh yeah,,Affirmative...The Menace from Venice WILL be there for our entertainment! Go check out www.420Empire.com for the new "playa of the month" pic..can you guess who it is?? Here is a hint: He is "world famous" ...go ask your mom! LOL

Hey Austin..Good luck! *Watch Travis..He'll be lookin' up your dates dress!!*

T- you going down on Friday??

Austin--remember at Laku, Nick kept asking "hey, can you take me to see the electric chair?? Lets get a picture of me sittin' in it!!" LOL
Old    travisellis            10-23-2003, 4:45 AM Reply   
good morning fixin to leave for class yeah angi ill be down bout 5ish friday but hey im running late i just though i would check in; peace
Old    jakeman            10-23-2003, 9:26 AM Reply   
dave
got any pics

austin
good luck=make the queen call u Jake
& when u coming down-
tell slater -waz up

travis
have a safe trip-see u sat

late/jake

Old    oldschool            10-23-2003, 10:03 AM Reply   
The first trick is a Big Spin. A skate move invented back in the late 80's by the legend himself. It's a 360 shuv-it with a body varial. It can be front or backside.

Jake, I am going to have to bail on Saturday. it would ust take much time for me to skate down there. I probably just hang out with Suzie.
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       10-23-2003, 10:17 AM Reply   
No pics. I always feel like I'm working when I get out the camera, so I just kicked back yesterday and enjoyed doing nothing. :-)
Old    jakeman            10-23-2003, 11:18 AM Reply   
Dave
I feel you
every time I put the camera away someone always says "you should have recorded that"
Old    jakeman            10-23-2003, 11:19 AM Reply   
craig
drew said it's called "the jake"
LOL
Old     (watercraven)      Join Date: Aug 2003       10-23-2003, 7:19 PM Reply   
Austin, Good luck tomorrow.

Travis,

What's up?

Jakeman,

Another stomp'in video. Nothing but love for drew and the menice from venice.

EE

Old    travisellis            10-23-2003, 8:57 PM Reply   
yoyoyo just checkin for the night im going to leave bout 12;30 tomorrow for venice but ill holla at yall later' jake and angi ill see yall down there peace from the middle east
Old    jakeman            06-28-2004, 1:51 PM Reply   
I believe drew will throw the board transfer in the world wake surf championship 2004. he is 4 for 4 doing that trick. So that will be the trick to beat. o'ya and the 360 shuvit, 720 surface spin, and 180 shuvit w/ indy grab. good luck
Old     (alan_bogdanoff)      Join Date: Jan 2003       06-28-2004, 7:39 PM Reply   
Jake and Angi,
Are you guys comming out here for the wake surf championship?
If you are - let's get together and ride!
Email me so we can set things up.