Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (jonblarc7)      Join Date: Jul 2006       08-19-2014, 10:53 AM Reply   
I just sold my 2007.5 built duramax two weeks ago. I loved the truck but I work down town and the stop lights where kill my MPG. Plus the truck had 173k miles on it and every thing but the performance stuff was falling apart. So I put it up on craigslist and sold it for 2,000 more than I paid for it a year ago. So we pay off my wife's SRT8 charger (So I still have a fast car if I want to play). And start to look for a 2007-2009 Sierra Denali, I love the 6.2 power.

I call up a dealership an hour away that had one. The price is alittle more than I want to pay but I wanted to see what they would do on the price. The sale rep was nice and he hand the phone to the sale manager since he couldn't do anything with the price.

I told the guy if we could work out the price I would leave right after work and come down and buy it.

The Sales Manager doesn't even say hey how are you he answers YES. Like I was bothering him. SO I ask what he could do on the price. He begins to tell me how its the lowest priced one in 500 miles. So I tell him he's not there's another one within a 100 miles of me thats 4,000 under him. Minus the rear DVD player. He didn't like and he say's that why his is more expensive. I say 4000 for a DVD player. And it just gets worse from there I end up hanging up on him.

How do these people actually sell cars.

Oh and I love how dealers now say no haggle price, say's who. Just because you say it's priced as low as it can go doesn't mean that what I'm going to pay that for it.

Sorry I know it's not that bad but Damn

Last edited by jonblarc7; 08-19-2014 at 10:59 AM.