Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through January 05, 2009

Old     (taylorbyerly)      Join Date: Jan 2009       01-04-2009, 9:52 PM Reply   
i've got a 2008 byerly monarch and i was just wondering what some good looking bindings(good price) would be to match that board... open toed preferebly... and has anyone tried the 2008 byerly bindings? thanx alot! any info will help...
Old     (stephan)      Join Date: Nov 2002       01-04-2009, 11:59 PM Reply   
Aren't the '08 Byerlys close toe? IMO you should steer clear of the '08 Byerly or Murray. Not the most durable boot made. Honestly I don't think you should discredit close toe, they are so very nice. If you want white, look at last years Slingshot PB Floyd or CWB Answer Ltd. Good luck.
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       01-05-2009, 12:14 AM Reply   

quote:

Honestly I don't think you should discredit close toe,

didn't you (discredit closed toe), until cwb came out with ct bindings?

(Message edited by dakid on January 05, 2009)
Old     (gunnertom4593)      Join Date: Sep 2008       01-05-2009, 6:55 AM Reply   
Open toe watsons or shanes (black) or if you want some white bindings maybe the vantages.
I ride the ronix ones and love them, if you are not set on open toe give those a look. The prices are really good on them right now too...
Old     (stephan)      Join Date: Nov 2002       01-05-2009, 7:50 AM Reply   
No Joe, I discredited the argument that they gave you a better HS edge because your toe was against material versus air. It was the dumbest argument I had ever heard. I used plenty of CT before CWB had theirs, I like to try new stuff out.
Old     (matteoh)      Join Date: Jul 2008       01-05-2009, 9:30 AM Reply   
The 09 Ones are sick if you want black and the 09 Cells are sick if you want some white. But honestly, I never try to math my board and boots together cuz then your really limiting your choices. Buy a boot that feels the best and works for you. Stiff compared to flexable, lacing systems, exc.