Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Old     (jdjjamesz)      Join Date: Mar 2008       07-23-2010, 7:45 PM Reply   
great day http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qg-W7d5MCo watch in HD
Attached Images

Old     (ragboy)      Join Date: Aug 2007       07-23-2010, 11:57 PM Reply   
Or you can FORCE people to watch in HD:

Old     (ilikebeaverandboats)      Join Date: Jul 2007       07-24-2010, 12:06 AM Reply   
Glad you guys had a good day. My day SUCKED. I would just like to say how much I dislike stupid people at the lake and wish I coulda gone surfing with you guys! Out of commision untill we get the prop back from the shop on the 29th Didnt even get a ride in today.
Old     (jdjjamesz)      Join Date: Mar 2008       07-24-2010, 8:23 AM Reply   
that sucks ,what happened.
Old     (ilikebeaverandboats)      Join Date: Jul 2007       07-24-2010, 10:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdjjamesz View Post
that sucks ,what happened.

ultimately I messed up. But just picture this, normally there is no one at this lake on an overcast friday afternoon, 2 people standing waste deep on the ramp, a floating jetski, a SAN tied up ramp side on the doc (not even at the end of the dock), 2 people who cant back up a trailer so had to launch at an angle, a tail wind. The ramp is starboard side, and our boats pull that direction when backing up so the SAN is gumming up the works. Combination of me being unpatient and stupid people. Ever seen austin powers where he is trying to make a 1000pt turn and just goes forward and back a million times?? yea, imagine that with a boat
Old     (gunz)      Join Date: Sep 2001       07-24-2010, 3:10 PM Reply   
Joey C,
Ever been to Lake Sonoma?
The idiocy is tremendious!
Old     (ilikebeaverandboats)      Join Date: Jul 2007       07-24-2010, 3:23 PM Reply   
Nope Im scared to hear the stories haha!
Old     (jdjjamesz)      Join Date: Mar 2008       07-24-2010, 5:06 PM Reply   
That is for sure ,they are out in full force..
Old     (ilikebeaverandboats)      Join Date: Jul 2007       07-25-2010, 1:31 AM Reply   
its like......everyone who lacks common sense gets together and decides to go to the lake every weekend and see what crazy ***** can happen!

Anyone wanna grab a cooler, couple chairs, and sit on the hill and watch these weekend warriors go to town next weekend!? I promise a few good laughs.
Old     (gunz)      Join Date: Sep 2001       07-25-2010, 7:53 AM Reply   
^We have talked about this numerous times.

I have been to launches that had small bleacher seats set up just for this.