Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through May 16, 2005

Old     (malibuboarder75)      Join Date: Jan 2004       04-13-2005, 7:59 PM Reply   
Ok, this might sound really off the wall. But I am wondering if anyone would be interested in rooming at my house this summer to wakeboard. We have a 4 bedroom house between my father and I, so there would be ample room. We have a malibu response lx with a tower, wedge, and 1500lbs of fat sacs. I would like to ride 3-4 times a week, but few of my friends are serious enough. The ones that are serious are going to Europe for a month. This is the month I would be most interested in rooming with someone else who is serious about wakeboarding. Some requirements would be that the person is knowledgable in driving ski/wakeboard boats, age 15-20, and responsible. The person would need to help pay for his share in gas, pay for his food, and would be willing to help do chores around the house (dishes, laundry, etc.). I know this seems really desperate, but I am really desperate. This is my last summer before going into engineering at texas A&M. The house is located in slidell Louisiana (30 minutes from new orleans).
Old     (wakeboardqueen)      Join Date: Jan 2004       04-26-2005, 4:52 PM Reply   
me
Old    murrayair            04-26-2005, 5:19 PM Reply   
Man, too bad you're out in Louisiana. I'm looking for someone to room/ride with out here in Cali.
Old     (gtaussie15)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-27-2005, 3:55 PM Reply   
Sounds like a plan. Email me at radame1@lsu.edu about the details if you still need people. Ill have to chek with the guys to make sure were not doing anything so nothing is fianl yet, but this sounds cool. Im in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. What lake are you at?
Old     (dirwoody)      Join Date: Apr 2003       04-27-2005, 4:03 PM Reply   
How's the job maket there? I'd love too but I'd have to pull in some income as well. I'd probably be down for a few weeks right at the beginning or end of the summer too. Check my profile and shoot me an e-mail, i get out of school in 2 weeks.
Old     (malibuboarder75)      Join Date: Jan 2004       05-03-2005, 6:19 PM Reply   
The job market depends on your education. Manual labor is easy to find...but if you are a college grad, im not sure.
Old     (dirwoody)      Join Date: Apr 2003       05-03-2005, 10:37 PM Reply   
How about 3 years done on a business administration major with concentrations in management, marketing, and advertising? Always up for construction and whatever else come my way too. Let me know, I've got some other things in the works as well.
Old    jay_belmont            05-04-2005, 1:24 AM Reply   
Hey bro whats up. Thats tight your going to A&M, im transfering there from UT. Im interested in your offer and im more than capable of driving a boat. Could you tell me what lake yall would be hitting.