Articles
   
       
Pics/Video
       
Wake 101
   
       
       
Shop
Search
 
 
 
 
 
Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Share 
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-22-2021, 10:55 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Whatever happened to Trumps Obamacare replacement?
Did you just steal a page from 95's rip off book? Sorry. I can only give you 10% credit for that since it's been plagiarized off of right wing media like ten-fifteen years ago. They just changed who the joke is on. You lefties struggle so hard to be original. Poor guys.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-22-2021, 11:01 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
We have 15 cases, soon it will be zero.
610,000 US deaths later, Agree, that did not age well at all.
They were all vaccinated too. That didn't age well either. Whoops! Oh, that's right. It doesn't stop you from getting it or passing it on to others like we were originally told. It only possibly helps YOU..... that is if you get it.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       07-23-2021, 9:11 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Whatever happened to Trumps Obamacare replacement?
Can you recall when Republicans voted for Trump because we were getting a new health plan? I seem to remember people voting for him because he said he would fight obamacare. Pretty soon I bet you are going to say democrats never wanted to defund police or were for the Cuban protestors.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       07-23-2021, 9:15 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
I just re-listened to trump say that hydroxychloroquine will cure Covid, not funny. Gonna go back and get a laff from the day he said bright light injected into the body would be the cure. Remember back last year when all those fools were drinking bleach and dying, why? Who in their right mind would believe anything from him, chronic liar.
No one drank bleach. Good lord.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-23-2021, 9:27 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Can you recall when Republicans voted for Trump because we were getting a new health plan? I seem to remember people voting for him because he said he would fight obamacare. Pretty soon I bet you are going to say democrats never wanted to defund police or were for the Cuban protestors.
He ran on "Repeal and Replace", catchy little campaign slogan. Either way he failed miserably on both, didnt replace, didnt repeal, is that what is known as a two-time loser?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-23-2021, 9:33 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
No one drank bleach. Good lord.
And didnt you say last week the NYPOST was a known lefty newspaper? Damn dude, tighten up that tinfoil hat.

https://www.newstatesman.com/interna...cans-stand-him

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/med...us/ar-BB18p1RK

https://www.forbes.com/sites/nichola...h=778c349d6748

https://reason.com/2020/04/28/the-my...inking-masses/
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-23-2021, 9:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
They were all vaccinated too. That didn't age well either. Whoops! Oh, that's right. It doesn't stop you from getting it or passing it on to others like we were originally told. It only possibly helps YOU..... that is if you get it.
Who is "They" that were vaccinated too? I understand that the only people in hospitals for covid are unvaccinated, and that the only people dying are unvaccinated but that is NO REASON to get cold feet. Stay the course. Where we go one, we go all.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-23-2021, 10:44 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Who is "They" that were vaccinated too? I understand that the only people in hospitals for covid are unvaccinated, and that the only people dying are unvaccinated but that is NO REASON to get cold feet. Stay the course. Where we go one, we go all.
The Texan libtard field trip people and the Yankees players. Maybe cut back to one joint per hour so you can stay on topic. I know... topics are hard.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       07-23-2021, 10:50 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Funny. your links say they had an uptick, which means people were already doing these things. So yes. I was wrong people apparently drink all sorts of crap. They also were already doing it according to your articles.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       07-23-2021, 10:52 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
He ran on "Repeal and Replace", catchy little campaign slogan. Either way he failed miserably on both, didnt replace, didnt repeal, is that what is known as a two-time loser?
That is the beauty of the land of laws. He tried. He also did many other things and/ or pushed for the things he said he would do. I am perfectly happy with his performance. That is why I will vote for him again if he becomes the nominee.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       07-23-2021, 10:54 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Prove it or STFU. Who is getting this influence? How does a buyer whos identity is unknown extract favors? FOX Parrot.
Is this what you mean about buying influence? Seems it just put this poor sap in a jail cell.
https://abc7chicago.com/stephen-calk...ty%20courtroom.
You didn't prove crap for 4 years yet you won't STFU
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       07-23-2021, 10:55 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Why do you think they filed the suits in the wrong districts? Donated yet?
Mam. Don't you have genitalia dystopia to work through or something?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-23-2021, 11:07 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
The Texan libtard field trip people and the Yankees players. Maybe cut back to one joint per hour so you can stay on topic. I know... topics are hard.
oh, ok my bad. How many were hospitalized or died, any? So what your saying is...
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-23-2021, 11:11 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Funny. your links say they had an uptick, which means people were already doing these things. So yes. I was wrong people apparently drink all sorts of crap. They also were already doing it according to your articles.
Funny, you said "no one drank bleach". Dozens did, after trump said it could cure covid. Just gives you an idea of the intelligence of trump voters.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-23-2021, 11:17 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
That is the beauty of the land of laws. He tried. He also did many other things and/ or pushed for the things he said he would do. I am perfectly happy with his performance. That is why I will vote for him again if he becomes the nominee.
He tried? thats all you got? He had the presidency, the House AND the Senate and failed. Turns out Obamacare is popular across the entire country, esp for fly-over states who are grossly under insured. Why would DJT and republicans try to erase something that most of the country wants? He gave tax breaks to the wealthiest people in the country and guess what, the tax break for regular Americans goes away, not for billionaires tho, they can continue with the 136,000 square foot homes with numerous "guest" houses, moats, golf courses and bowling alleys. Cause really, whats more important. Biden says no one will pay more taxes unless income over $400K, trump, who you plan to vote for, raised YOUR taxes. Vote away, RINO.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-23-2021, 11:24 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
You didn't prove crap for 4 years yet you won't STFU
Ive proved you are uneducated or a liar regularly. Do you want me to call you out again on the NYPost being a "known" liberal paper? How about the stupidity you put on display with your solar knowledge you offered up this week? I can go on, but ive proved it in spades.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-23-2021, 11:44 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
That is the beauty of the land of laws. He tried. He also did many other things and/ or pushed for the things he said he would do. I am perfectly happy with his performance. That is why I will vote for him again if he becomes the nominee.
Oh, he is still doing many other things. LMK if it makes you perfectly happy .

https://www.salon.com/2021/07/23/tru...audit-efforts/

Trumpís Save America leadership PAC, which raised some $75 million in the first half of 2021 on the back of his barrage of lies about the 2020 election, has yet to spend any of that money in support the recounts, ballot reviews, and other shenanigans he inspired in Republican-run statehouses across the country. Ahead of the July 31 filing date for how the organization has spent its money, Trump confidantes explained to the Post that Trump was ďuninterested in personally bankrolling the efforts, relying on other entities and supporters to fund the endeavors.

People seem to think the left hates the right, no one hates the right more than GOP politicians.
You know what trump will say? If only he could get more of you to Help $top the $teal. But you wont believe me, will you. Have grandma send another check. This time is different, not another grift. Pawns. Sheep. Trump has fleeced you, morally, financially and politically. Cheers.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       07-23-2021, 2:31 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Oh, he is still doing many other things. LMK if it makes you perfectly happy .

https://www.salon.com/2021/07/23/tru...audit-efforts/

Trumpís Save America leadership PAC, which raised some $75 million in the first half of 2021 on the back of his barrage of lies about the 2020 election, has yet to spend any of that money in support the recounts, ballot reviews, and other shenanigans he inspired in Republican-run statehouses across the country. Ahead of the July 31 filing date for how the organization has spent its money, Trump confidantes explained to the Post that Trump was ďuninterested in personally bankrolling the efforts, relying on other entities and supporters to fund the endeavors.

People seem to think the left hates the right, no one hates the right more than GOP politicians.
You know what trump will say? If only he could get more of you to Help $top the $teal. But you wont believe me, will you. Have grandma send another check. This time is different, not another grift. Pawns. Sheep. Trump has fleeced you, morally, financially and politically. Cheers.
Yes because the good ol politically motivated people at salon know the inner workings of anything Trump. Good lord man.

Not sure how I was fleeced in any way. I don't send money to politicians. As in ever. My wages went up for the first time in my life in any substantial way. My cost of living was in check. My morals are fine. What it did was shined a light on you roaches and you went nuts like roaches do. He will get my vote.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       07-23-2021, 2:36 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Ive proved you are uneducated or a liar regularly. Do you want me to call you out again on the NYPost being a "known" liberal paper? How about the stupidity you put on display with your solar knowledge you offered up this week? I can go on, but ive proved it in spades.
It is a liberal paper. Even the New York Time reporter said they made a mistake on the reporting of Trump. Of course, he said it right after he retired this year.

My solar knowledge was spot on. It behaved exactly the way I said it did. It only put out 30Kwhr for a very short time. The average was 2/3 of the peak. I put vehicle charging numbers straight from the websites that track this stuff. Solar does not work at night bud. You still do not have the home to home infrastructure to charge cars. you don't have the people not the time to manage fleets of charging cars and the duty cycle does not work for manufacturing that needs constant deliveries without buying more vehicles to run while the others are charging. California even asked people to not charge their cars while it is hot. We don't even have a substantial amount of cars on the road that are electric.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       07-23-2021, 2:42 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
He tried? thats all you got? He had the presidency, the House AND the Senate and failed. Turns out Obamacare is popular across the entire country, esp for fly-over states who are grossly under insured. Why would DJT and republicans try to erase something that most of the country wants? He gave tax breaks to the wealthiest people in the country and guess what, the tax break for regular Americans goes away, not for billionaires tho, they can continue with the 136,000 square foot homes with numerous "guest" houses, moats, golf courses and bowling alleys. Cause really, whats more important. Biden says no one will pay more taxes unless income over $400K, trump, who you plan to vote for, raised YOUR taxes. Vote away, RINO.
You do realize the insurance they were purchasing was not able to be used for day to day issues. many people could not afford it. They simply had their taxes held by the government because they could not afford it. It was not popular. Guess what. Medical in most of the fly over states is affordable. Why? Because they don't have this vast pool of money to overcharge called insurance. More money in any system causes prices to inflate.

The tax breaks went to everyone including the rich. Wealthy people have wealth. It is in a different pool than individual tax returns, which is what you are parroting.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       07-23-2021, 2:43 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Ive proved you are uneducated or a liar regularly. Do you want me to call you out again on the NYPost being a "known" liberal paper? How about the stupidity you put on display with your solar knowledge you offered up this week? I can go on, but ive proved it in spades.
So is Trump in jail or removed through impeachment? Want to revisit your countless posts over 4 years?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       07-23-2021, 2:45 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Funny, you said "no one drank bleach". Dozens did, after trump said it could cure covid. Just gives you an idea of the intelligence of trump voters.
Did they give their voting record when they were seen? How many people do you really think are watching news conferences if they are the bleach or household cleaner type of people? More fabrication.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       07-23-2021, 2:46 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
oh, ok my bad. How many were hospitalized or died, any? So what your saying is...
I thought the goal was zero? How many people have they killed as a result? They met hundreds of people.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       07-23-2021, 2:48 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
He ran on "Repeal and Replace", catchy little campaign slogan. Either way he failed miserably on both, didnt replace, didnt repeal, is that what is known as a two-time loser?
Funny. I and many people I know voted for him and not a single person I have ever heard of wanted a replace option. I know you didn't vote for him. That's right. The guy who does the most jaw jacking about the elections has never even voted.

You want to have a discussion of how much medical insurance costs went up in relationship to obamacare mandates?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-24-2021, 6:55 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Funny. I and many people I know voted for him and not a single person I have ever heard of wanted a replace option. I know you didn't vote for him. That's right. The guy who does the most jaw jacking about the elections has never even voted.

You want to have a discussion of how much medical insurance costs went up in relationship to obamacare mandates?
Felons canít vote.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-24-2021, 9:35 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
It is a liberal paper. Even the New York Time reporter said they made a mistake on the reporting of Trump. Of course, he said it right after he retired this year.

My solar knowledge was spot on. It behaved exactly the way I said it did. It only put out 30Kwhr for a very short time. The average was 2/3 of the peak. I put vehicle charging numbers straight from the websites that track this stuff. Solar does not work at night bud. You still do not have the home to home infrastructure to charge cars. you don't have the people not the time to manage fleets of charging cars and the duty cycle does not work for manufacturing that needs constant deliveries without buying more vehicles to run while the others are charging. California even asked people to not charge their cars while it is hot. We don't even have a substantial amount of cars on the road that are electric.
Just to help you out.
The WAshington Post is a liberal leaning publication.
The NY Post, which we are talking about is owned by Rupert Murdoch, same guy who owns FOX NEWS, a right wing entertainment source.

You attacked the guy saying he lied about his solar production, he provided proof and you tried to pretzel your way out and looked a fool.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-24-2021, 9:50 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Yes because the good ol politically motivated people at salon know the inner workings of anything Trump. Good lord man.

Not sure how I was fleeced in any way. I don't send money to politicians. As in ever. My wages went up for the first time in my life in any substantial way. My cost of living was in check. My morals are fine. What it did was shined a light on you roaches and you went nuts like roaches do. He will get my vote.
Those good ole people know because the PAC has to release its tax forms showing income and expenses. The expense part reveal he has kept the cash and spent on travel, not Stop the $teal... You may not be sending $$, i tip my hat to you. Others are not so fortunate to the tune of $75M given to a grifter Billionaire? Carnival barker.

The trump tax plan provides low rates for corporations that are permanent, Individs like yourself will see increases due to removal of ins mandate and the tax benefit expires in 3 years.

The law cut corporate tax rates permanently and individual tax rates temporarily. It permanently removed the individual mandateóa key provision of the Affordable Care Actówhich was likely to raise insurance premiums and significantly reduce the number of people with coverage. The highest earners were expected to benefit most from the law, while the lowest earners were believed to pay more in taxes once most individual tax provisions expire after 2025.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-24-2021, 9:54 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
So is Trump in jail or removed through impeachment? Want to revisit your countless posts over 4 years?
Cant arrest a sitting president, nor indict, nor subpoena, require to cooperate.....Since then he is in a whole lot of hot water in court, his head honcho at Trump org in jail. 2 close pals in his admin arrested last week... Justice is slow.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-24-2021, 9:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
I thought the goal was zero? How many people have they killed as a result? They met hundreds of people.
None if the people are vaccinated as is STRONLY recommended. If not vaccinated, well, all we can do is ask nicely and offer thoughts and prayers...
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-24-2021, 10:02 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Funny. I and many people I know voted for him and not a single person I have ever heard of wanted a replace option. I know you didn't vote for him. That's right. The guy who does the most jaw jacking about the elections has never even voted.

You want to have a discussion of how much medical insurance costs went up in relationship to obamacare mandates?
You never heard of the replace because they literally never came up with any replacement plan at all. Thats how dysfunctional the GQP is. Lets not talk about how much the insurance companies charge, look at the balance sheet, how much they make, how much they pay themselves, how an aspirin costs $72 dollars in a hospital. Look also at how many more Americans have insurance now than previous.
Why would you say i dont vote? thats just completely wrong. I always vote. Dont be stupid.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-24-2021, 10:28 AM Reply   
OK, so Trump is holding the big rally in AZ today, the place HE SAYS is going to find the proof of all the fraud in the "Forensic Audit" by the Cyber Ninja conspiracy theory guy who has zero experience with election audits or anything else really. If he wanted zero experience, why not call Hunter Biden? Trump claiming he will be back as Prez next month too. This ought to be EPIC. Hope he talks about the "loving crowd" from 1/6. No mask required so with this group of non-vaxxers, expect a super spreader, its what trump does best (after his vaccination of course). Enjoy.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       07-24-2021, 11:07 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
You want to have a discussion of how much medical insurance costs went up in relationship to obamacare mandates?
Sure, why not? I'll start...

https://www.in2013dollars.com/Medica...rice-inflation
Attached Images
 
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       07-25-2021, 11:48 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
My solar knowledge was spot on. It behaved exactly the way I said it did.
Apart from the part where you said the annual production value was impossible, the built in reporting was fraudulent and the power company must have been under charging me. Yeah spot on.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       07-27-2021, 2:46 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
None if the people are vaccinated as is STRONLY recommended. If not vaccinated, well, all we can do is ask nicely and offer thoughts and prayers...
Funny. NFL coach out this week for having COVID and he is fully vaccinated. he is not the only one. CDC trying to roll back mask mandates because vaccinated people are getting and spreading COVID. Of course all the talk is about spread because there is little talk of death now. Narrative change anyone?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       07-27-2021, 2:50 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Apart from the part where you said the annual production value was impossible, the built in reporting was fraudulent and the power company must have been under charging me. Yeah spot on.
You literally laid out that 30kWhr is only a small peak value that you achieve. that is the whole premise. It does not put out 30k all day every day. I also laid out how much power it takes to charge cars. what ever your finances work out on that is what it is, however what it is not is a continuous 30k output.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       07-27-2021, 3:24 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
Don't buy it. At a minimum it can not account for people who changed from plans with more coverage for those with less coverage due to increased costs. According to this article they were near 30% increase.

https://www.investopedia.com/article...remiums-go.asp

Insurance Health Insurance
Did Obamacare Make Premiums Go Up?





For 2015, the second year of the online exchanges, the Kaiser Family Foundation found that price increases were fairly small. Nationwide, premiums for exchange-based plans with a medium level of coverage rose by a modest 2%óand thatís without tallying the effect of subsidies that reduce out-of-pocket expense for some individuals and families. (The study examined the second-lowest-cost silver plan in the marketplace; plans are divided into bronze, silver, gold, and platinum levels).7

A separate source, the McKinsey Center for the U.S. Health System Reform, revealed a somewhat larger jump from 2014 to 2015. It concluded that gross premiums (those before subsidies) climbed by an average of 6% for the least-expensive plans on the exchange.8

While a 6% uptick may sound significant, it was not too drastic when compared to pricing trends before the healthcare law. The Commonwealth Fund, another nonpartisan research organization, studied the three-year period before the passage of the ACAófrom 2008 to 2010óand found that premiums on the individual market were rising by 10% or more per year nationwide.9
More Recent Effects on Premiums

In 2018 and 2019, the ACA's marketplaces experienced considerable turmoil that resulted in huge swings in premiums. In October 2017, the administration stopped directly reimbursing insurers for cost-sharing reductions. The ACA required marketplace insurers to reduce out-of-pocket costs for people with incomes below 250% of the federal poverty level, so insurers increased their premiums (typically silver marketplace premiums ) to cover the additional cost. There were also concerns about the marketplacesí stability and long-term viability, and these fears were reflected in the 2018 premiums.10

In 2018, the lowest silver marketplace premium offered in each rating region increased sharply by 29.7% on average. Twenty-eight states increased their average lowest silver premium by more than 29%.10

In 2019, many insurers realized that they had overreacted, and increases for the lowest silver premiums averaged -0.4% nationwide, and, in many states, premiums decreased. In 2020, continued stability caused premiums to fall across all states by an average of 3.5%. According to the Urban Institue, 31 states had lower premiums in 2020 than in 2019.10
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       07-27-2021, 3:26 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
According to your graph, cost of insurance was constantly falling up until Obamacare. So why were you complaining the cost of healthcare was too expensive? If we believe your graph, we were low and heading in the right direction before hand.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       07-27-2021, 3:28 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Cant arrest a sitting president, nor indict, nor subpoena, require to cooperate.....Since then he is in a whole lot of hot water in court, his head honcho at Trump org in jail. 2 close pals in his admin arrested last week... Justice is slow.
You want to fill us in what he is jail for? Go ahead. Let's hear it from your mouth and then you can explain why you can not be put in jail for made up things.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-28-2021, 3:03 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
You want to fill us in what he is jail for? Go ahead. Let's hear it from your mouth and then you can explain why you can not be put in jail for made up things.
For acting as an agent for the Arabs w/o telling anyone, almost like a spy working for a foreign Govt.
Thought Righties were America First? Not this guy, a traitor. He is out on $250 Million bail, probably in the top ten of highest bail in history, just a guess tho. What are you even talking about, Made up things??
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       07-29-2021, 4:04 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
For acting as an agent for the Arabs w/o telling anyone, almost like a spy working for a foreign Govt.
Thought Righties were America First? Not this guy, a traitor. He is out on $250 Million bail, probably in the top ten of highest bail in history, just a guess tho. What are you even talking about, Made up things??
Oh no. He forgot to fill out a piece of paper. So ol Joe "The Big Guy" Biden has his boy get on boards and sell his art for millions so "The Big Guy" gets a cut and that is legal huh? A guy does not fill out a piece of paper and he is a criminal. Like I said, you could be in jail tomorrow if the feds wanted you.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       07-30-2021, 6:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
According to your graph, cost of insurance was constantly falling up until Obamacare. So why were you complaining the cost of healthcare was too expensive? If we believe your graph, we were low and heading in the right direction before hand.
That is a chart of medical inflation, not HI inflation. It does not show the cost of anything falling, it shows prices increasing at different rates. The graph needs to go negative before prices fall.

The purpose of the ACA was to get more people medical care. That doesn't necessarily inflate the cost of medical care. But it does increase the total number of dollars spent on medical care. Inflation is a side effect of increasing demand. Which is why you need regulation in critical services to the public. It's not a free market when the govt steers money into a market, which along with being a critical service to the public is the justification for regulation.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       07-30-2021, 8:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
That is a chart of medical inflation, not HI inflation. It does not show the cost of anything falling, it shows prices increasing at different rates. The graph needs to go negative before prices fall.

The purpose of the ACA was to get more people medical care. That doesn't necessarily inflate the cost of medical care. But it does increase the total number of dollars spent on medical care. Inflation is a side effect of increasing demand. Which is why you need regulation in critical services to the public. It's not a free market when the govt steers money into a market, which along with being a critical service to the public is the justification for regulation.
That is true on what you say on the chart. Good point.

Not all medical care is the same. What it did was force people to buy a service they could not afford and have it for a big event. It was not a day to day healthcare plan. I know a few people who simply had to be in a position for the government to take their tax refunds because they could not afford it.

Of course it is not a free market if the government puts money in. I don't want the government in it. They chose to get in and then are trying to dictate things. They also have mandates that there has to be emergency services and that they can not turn anyone away for service that the private sector has to absorb.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       07-30-2021, 9:17 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Of course it is not a free market if the government puts money in. I don't want the government in it. They chose to get in and then are trying to dictate things. They also have mandates that there has to be emergency services and that they can not turn anyone away for service that the private sector has to absorb.
Hospitals that take Medicare patients cannot turn people away for emergency services. Don't accept Medicare patients and you won't face that mandate. The military is also not a free market. Not wanting the govt involved is just a personal perspective, like paying for military that you disagree with. The govt is "of the people..." and the people could do a better job. It's simple to say that the govt should not be involved. But when there is no alternative or possibility of that happening it's an empty thought. You can only do a better job when you come up with plausible ideas.

The ACA was a plausible idea. It expanded coverage, but it didn't address the issue of HI inflation because of govt subsidies. That issue existed before the ACA, but was exacerbated by increased subsidies. The challenge is to address flaws with the paradigm. Wishing for the old days simply obscures the need to meet those challenges.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       07-30-2021, 9:22 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
Hospitals that take Medicare patients cannot turn people away for emergency services. Don't accept Medicare patients and you won't face that mandate. The military is also not a free market. Not wanting the govt involved is just a personal perspective, like paying for military that you disagree with. The govt is "of the people..." and the people could do a better job. It's simple to say that the govt should not be involved. But when there is no alternative or possibility of that happening it's an empty thought. You can only do a better job when you come up with plausible ideas.

The ACA was a plausible idea. It expanded coverage, but it didn't address the issue of HI inflation because of govt subsidies. That issue existed before the ACA, but was exacerbated by increased subsidies. The challenge is to address flaws with the paradigm. Wishing for the old days simply obscures the need to meet those challenges.
May be true, however the private sector does not have to foot the bill of the military. Sure, we the tax payer does but not private businesses. Just because the private business accepts government sponsored clients, does not mean the government has unlimited access to services of the private entity. that is like say because you worked a government contract with your business so now you have to work all your weekends and holidays on government side projects on your own time for free.

You can not make stuff cheaper by increasing money supply into a sector.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       07-30-2021, 9:47 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
May be true, however the private sector does not have to foot the bill of the military. Sure, we the tax payer does but not private businesses.
That's does seem to be a problem with businesses not paying taxes. The military is intended to protect our rights, which includes the right of ownership. If businesses are fine with someone taking away their property rights, intellectual and otherwise then they don't need to participate in funding the military or even govt protection of any sort. That's a good point you introduced, but I was really thinking about military spending that doesn't protect any us... businesses or private citizens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Just because the private business accepts government sponsored clients, does not mean the government has unlimited access to services of the private entity. that is like say because you worked a government contract with your business so now you have to work all your weekends and holidays on government side projects on your own time for free.

You can not make stuff cheaper by increasing money supply into a sector.
It would certainly be possible that a govt contract could mandate a service be provided on holidays and weekends. The point I've made all along is that increasing money supply causes inflation.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       07-30-2021, 9:51 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
That's does seem to be a problem with businesses not paying taxes. The military is intended to protect our rights, which includes the right of ownership. If businesses are fine with someone taking away their property rights, intellectual and otherwise then they don't need to participate in funding the military or even govt protection of any sort. That's a good point you introduced, but I was really thinking about military spending that doesn't protect any us... businesses or private citizens.

It would certainly be possible that a govt contract could mandate a service be provided on holidays and weekends. The point I've made all along is that increasing money supply causes inflation.
Same point I have always made. Money in the system increase costs. That is why health care was more affordable when people did not have insurance. At least the basics were.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-30-2021, 10:38 PM Reply   
Kumbayah, my Lord... Kumbayaaaaaaaah! Long time since we’ve had any semblance of peace or common ground here. Good to finally have a reprieve from the cancer of 95SN.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-02-2021, 11:07 PM Reply   
Lol, worst since hoover. What a loser
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-b1895500.html
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-03-2021, 7:23 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Lol, worst since hoover. What a loser
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-b1895500.html
What an utterly worthless POS that article is.

Hilarious that your country's male tranny couldnít even medal in weight lifting while competing against women! Lol
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-03-2021, 11:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Hilarious that your country's male tranny couldnít even medal in weight lifting while competing against women! Lol
She was disqualified, unable to produce an acceptable snatch.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-03-2021, 12:20 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
She was disqualified, unable to produce an acceptable snatch.
You mean HE. He is still a he whether he cuts his junk off or not.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-03-2021, 3:37 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
You mean HE. He is still a he whether he cuts his junk off or not.
Nah I mean she, you can refer to her however you like but, she wants to be called she so I'll call her she, costs me nothing and makes her happy so why not? You freedom warriors sure seem to like freedom for me but not for thee.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-03-2021, 4:07 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Nah I mean she, you can refer to her however you like but, she wants to be called she so I'll call her she, costs me nothing and makes her happy so why not? You freedom warriors sure seem to like freedom for me but not for thee.
Did he have chromosome replacement surgery? Why are you commies anti science?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-03-2021, 4:09 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Kumbayah, my Lord... Kumbayaaaaaaaah! Long time since weíve had any semblance of peace or common ground here. Good to finally have a reprieve from the cancer of 95SN.
Speaking of NS59 (can't say it or he will show up), where is he? Finally sobered up and realized the crap his drugged out alter ego has been typing on his behalf these last 4 years? His mom found out how much he was spending on her card for porn and cut off his internet? Feds finally got him?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-03-2021, 4:49 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Because it is a historical fact with Mexican, central America and south America illegal immigrants. legal immigrants are all over in voting but being many start out poor then want benefits from the system so they vote for that. Seems that most that have come from socialist countries tend to reject those policies. This is not about all immigrants. It is about 11 million known illegals. I know for a fact this is what happens. Even if they are not voting illegally and for sure their children(the American citizens) that should not be here then vote to open the border and to get benefits for their parents. I will never support giving benefits or opening our border to people who already started their time illegally. You can not absorb every 3rd grade educated person into your country. You will not have a country soon especially when the democrats are shipping our jobs overseas. It will be ultra rich and ultra poor. No middle class.

Kalifornia went from a Republican state to a highly lopsided democrat state in just the time I have live here.
lol, yet here we have you, the hs drop out mark and GED mall cop competing for the 3rd grade trophy. Trump, your hero, has all his merchandise made where? Say it with me, China.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-03-2021, 5:31 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Did he have chromosome replacement surgery? Why are you commies anti science?
I don't think she is a women, I think she is a trans women. Do I think she should be competing against women? No. Do I call her a women because that's what she thinks of herself, yes. It's not that hard to be a decent person.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-03-2021, 7:41 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
I don't think she is a women, I think she is a trans women. Do I think she should be competing against women? No. Do I call her a women because that's what she thinks of herself, yes. It's not that hard to be a decent person.
Okay. Letís go with your logic. So this guy should be welcomed into the olympics with open arms right?
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ipvesqJP1e4
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-03-2021, 7:48 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Speaking of NS59 (can't say it or he will show up), where is he? Finally sobered up and realized the crap his drugged out alter ego has been typing on his behalf these last 4 years? His mom found out how much he was spending on her card for porn and cut off his internet? Feds finally got him?
He had to lay low because of his embarrassing exposure as a chronic liar. Probably on a 4-5 day bender. His momís couch has never been so disgusting. Guaranteed his moms house smells of weed and death.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-03-2021, 7:55 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
lol, yet here we have you, the hs drop out mark and GED mall cop competing for the 3rd grade trophy. Trump, your hero, has all his merchandise made where? Say it with me, China.
Found some gauze for the many bloody noses I gave you? You forgot to mention yourself as the lying, trust fund, drug-addled Hunter Biden jr of wakeworld.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-03-2021, 9:00 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Okay. Letís go with your logic. So this guy should be welcomed into the olympics with open arms right?
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ipvesqJP1e4
Excuse me. I should have said. ďSo this guy should be called a bicyclist right?Ē
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-03-2021, 11:48 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Okay. Letís go with your logic. So this guy should be welcomed into the olympics with open arms right?
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ipvesqJP1e4
I know logic isn't for forte but what part of:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Do I think she should be competing against women? No.
Was unclear for you?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-04-2021, 3:16 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
I know logic isn't for forte but what part of:

Was unclear for you?
I clarified right after, so put the straw man down and get back to your sheep.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-04-2021, 8:44 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
lol, yet here we have you, the hs drop out mark and GED mall cop competing for the 3rd grade trophy. Trump, your hero, has all his merchandise made where? Say it with me, China.
Smart business. Can't compete because Clinton set it up where we have to compete with chinese slave labor. That is why they were never allowed most favored trade status before. Trump was willing to change the game to where we could not be manipulated by china. Democrats are trying to double down an sign a treaty that allows china to sue American companies for doing business in America.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-04-2021, 9:16 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Smart business. Can't compete because Clinton set it up where we have to compete with chinese slave labor. That is why they were never allowed most favored trade status before. Trump was willing to change the game to where we could not be manipulated by china. Democrats are trying to double down an sign a treaty that allows china to sue American companies for doing business in America.
America First, unless i can make more thru China. America First for thee, not for me. Like everything trump he talked about it but never did a thing. Remember "Infrastructure Week" once a month for 4 years?, never did a thing.
Biden on the other hand actually doing it.
https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-...l-of-americas/
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-04-2021, 9:23 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Found some gauze for the many bloody noses I gave you? You forgot to mention yourself as the lying, trust fund, drug-addled Hunter Biden jr of wakeworld.
Still have a problem with Cannabis? Its legal slacker, big business in the US. Still upset your trust fund daddy lost again and caused the loss in the senate too? Poor little loser. Dont worry, he will be re-instated THIS MONTH!! Ever found a lie i stated as truth? exactly. When you have zero substance, ya gotta punch down with your imagined personal attacks. So 4th grade.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-04-2021, 9:31 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
He had to lay low because of his embarrassing exposure as a chronic liar. Probably on a 4-5 day bender. His momís couch has never been so disgusting. Guaranteed his moms house smells of weed and death.
If you ask nicely i would tell you. Took a 5 day surf trip along the Central coast, hit a wedding in SLO and a B-Day party on the beach at Pismo. Great weather, thanks for asking.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-04-2021, 9:41 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
America First, unless i can make more thru China. America First for thee, not for me. Like everything trump he talked about it but never did a thing. Remember "Infrastructure Week" once a month for 4 years?, never did a thing.
Biden on the other hand actually doing it.
https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-...l-of-americas/
proposed rule. Again foiled by your own headline.

How can you get something done with fake investigation after fake investigation.

Again smart business. You have to play by the rules that everyone else is or you will not have a business. I don't blame any business for trying to stay alive. This is a government issue.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-04-2021, 9:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
If you ask nicely i would tell you. Took a 5 day surf trip along the Central coast, hit a wedding in SLO and a B-Day party on the beach at Pismo. Great weather, thanks for asking.
...and then the dream ended when your mom woke you out of your pot-induced 5 day stupor, told you to get out of her basement and go get a job.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-04-2021, 10:03 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Still have a problem with Cannabis? Its legal slacker, big business in the US. Still upset your trust fund daddy lost again and caused the loss in the senate too? Poor little loser. Dont worry, he will be re-instated THIS MONTH!! Ever found a lie i stated as truth? exactly. When you have zero substance, ya gotta punch down with your imagined personal attacks. So 4th grade.
Yes. I found many lies and have listed them. So have many others here. Care to keep expanding on your lie that those white, right wing nut jobs are making all the people not get vaccinated? Go ahead. Keep lying! Itís what you do. A leopard canít change its spots.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-04-2021, 10:09 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Still have a problem with Cannabis? Its legal slacker, big business in the US. Still upset your trust fund daddy lost again and caused the loss in the senate too? Poor little loser. Dont worry, he will be re-instated THIS MONTH!! Ever found a lie i stated as truth? exactly. When you have zero substance, ya gotta punch down with your imagined personal attacks. So 4th grade.
Yes. I do have a problem with it. It makes you and everyone else stupider by the day. There’s a reason they call it dope, you dope. I love how you stoners try to put lipstick on that pig and call it cannabis now as though it’s somehow more legit and sophisticated. It’s like having to watch Jeff Spicoli trying to sound intelligent. Believe me, the jokes on you like it always is. You’re being mocked and laughed at constantly.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-04-2021, 1:09 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
...and then the dream ended when your mom woke you out of your pot-induced 5 day stupor, told you to get out of her basement and go get a job.
Are you an alcoholic? Weed or drug problems? because i dont. You seem to have issues. Why would a grown man attempt to make fun of another's mother on the internet?... other than an inferiority complex or other mental issues. You feel like a big man now? Next week we do your mom, ok?
How many cannabis overdoses have ever caused a death? How about Alcohol? See. Youre an idiot. Keep proving it.
I surfed more in the last week than the previous 2-3 years. F-off.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-04-2021, 1:15 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
proposed rule. Again foiled by your own headline.

How can you get something done with fake investigation after fake investigation.

Again smart business. You have to play by the rules that everyone else is or you will not have a business. I don't blame any business for trying to stay alive. This is a government issue.
America First, He already took us out of Afghanistan , A win for America, putting us first.
Fake investigation? Confused again?
Where was the Biden election swag made? Say it with me, Made in USA.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-04-2021, 1:18 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Yes. I do have a problem with it. It makes you and everyone else stupider by the day. Thereís a reason they call it dope, you dope. I love how you stoners try to put lipstick on that pig and call it cannabis now as though itís somehow more legit and sophisticated. Itís like having to watch Jeff Spicoli trying to sound intelligent. Believe me, the jokes on you like it always is. Youíre being mocked and laughed at constantly.
Hey Spicoli, Who is the college grad with several degrees and retired early and who is the high school drop out driving all over the state for a gig?
Dope.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-04-2021, 2:04 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Are you an alcoholic? Weed or drug problems? because i dont. You seem to have issues. Why would a grown man attempt to make fun of another's mother on the internet?... other than an inferiority complex or other mental issues. You feel like a big man now? Next week we do your mom, ok?
How many cannabis overdoses have ever caused a death? How about Alcohol? See. Youre an idiot. Keep proving it.
I surfed more in the last week than the previous 2-3 years. F-off.
Judging from your posts, Iíd say you DO have a problem. Itís clearly affected your logic and reason. Also, I never made fun of your mother, so chalk up another lie for you there. I made fun of YOU! Donít care about pot OD stats. Itís proven to permanently damage brain cells. That said, I think there is a legit (rare) claim that itís good for certain medical uses. I think you should keep surfing. With sharks. Try to get out there at dusk and dawn. I hear thatís the best time.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-04-2021, 2:12 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Hey Spicoli, Who is the college grad with several degrees and retired early and who is the high school drop out driving all over the state for a gig?
Dope.
Judging by your politics and lack of common sense, Iíd say you made a bad investment and got taken by your college indoctrination. I get paid a ridiculous amount to do what I do. I can make thousands in a day and I do that regularly. Stay in your lane, trust fund boy.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-04-2021, 3:43 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
America First, He already took us out of Afghanistan , A win for America, putting us first.
Fake investigation? Confused again?
Where was the Biden election swag made? Say it with me, Made in USA.
Sure it was. The plans for leaving were already underway. Just like Trump took us out of Syria and did not drag us into war with the Russians. Though he did kill 200 Russians that attacked us. Closed out Iraq too if I recall.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-04-2021, 6:43 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Judging from your posts, Iíd say you DO have a problem. Itís clearly affected your logic and reason. Also, I never made fun of your mother, so chalk up another lie for you there. I made fun of YOU! Donít care about pot OD stats. Itís proven to permanently damage brain cells. That said, I think there is a legit (rare) claim that itís good for certain medical uses. I think you should keep surfing. With sharks. Try to get out there at dusk and dawn. I hear thatís the best time.
Thats why youre clueless, you have no ability to think things thru logically. For example, 99.8% of Covid patients in hospitals are un-vaccinated, you? unvaccinated and seem to think its a biblical mark. Its lab rats that are vaccinated. Lab rats include your own mom and daddy trump. You cant stop claiming on a daily basis i spend my days stoned, yet Im at bootcamp 1st thing in the morning and my business doesnt involve smoking, transfer of product or selling. I help home growers grow their own. I sell knowledge and teach skills, nothing else. Medical use isnt too rare, you are just under informed as is the norm. The only one lacking political common sense is you. Your candidate lost, by a lot. He refuse to abide by American norms and refused a peaceful transfer of power. He organized and held an insurrection at the nations capitol in attempt to over throw the fair election results. He lied about the fraud, you mister common sense logical thinker believed him and continue to support him here. In addition your candidate tried mutiple other ways to illegally overturn the fair result. He phoned the Georgia rep and begged him to "find 11,800 votes". We know its accurate, there is tape. The AZ FRAUDIT. He tried to get the "acting" atty general that he had recently placed in the job, to publicly announce the election was corrupt, "He and the republican congressmen would do the rest". You know, like Gym Jordan who he just paid off with a pres medal to PUSH THE BIG LIE. But even his own appointees refused to follow his orders.
But hey, Bidens a pedo, i saw a photo.


On Friday, the House oversight committee released notes of a 27 December telephone call from Trump to then acting attorney general Jeffrey Rosen, in which Trump told Rosen: ďJust say the election was corrupt + leave the rest to me and the R congressmen.Ē The notes were taken by Richard Donoghue, Rosenís deputy, who was also on the call.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-05-2021, 8:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Thats why youre clueless, you have no ability to think things thru logically. For example, 99.8% of Covid patients in hospitals are un-vaccinated, you? unvaccinated and seem to think its a biblical mark. Its lab rats that are vaccinated. Lab rats include your own mom and daddy trump. You cant stop claiming on a daily basis i spend my days stoned, yet Im at bootcamp 1st thing in the morning and my business doesnt involve smoking, transfer of product or selling. I help home growers grow their own. I sell knowledge and teach skills, nothing else. Medical use isnt too rare, you are just under informed as is the norm. The only one lacking political common sense is you. Your candidate lost, by a lot. He refuse to abide by American norms and refused a peaceful transfer of power. He organized and held an insurrection at the nations capitol in attempt to over throw the fair election results. He lied about the fraud, you mister common sense logical thinker believed him and continue to support him here. In addition your candidate tried mutiple other ways to illegally overturn the fair result. He phoned the Georgia rep and begged him to "find 11,800 votes". We know its accurate, there is tape. The AZ FRAUDIT. He tried to get the "acting" atty general that he had recently placed in the job, to publicly announce the election was corrupt, "He and the republican congressmen would do the rest". You know, like Gym Jordan who he just paid off with a pres medal to PUSH THE BIG LIE. But even his own appointees refused to follow his orders.
But hey, Bidens a pedo, i saw a photo.


On Friday, the House oversight committee released notes of a 27 December telephone call from Trump to then acting attorney general Jeffrey Rosen, in which Trump told Rosen: ďJust say the election was corrupt + leave the rest to me and the R congressmen.Ē The notes were taken by Richard Donoghue, Rosenís deputy, who was also on the call.
So many lies out of the known liar, stoner and Gish galloper.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-05-2021, 9:03 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Thats why youre clueless, you have no ability to think things thru logically. For example, 99.8% of Covid patients in hospitals are un-vaccinated, you? unvaccinated and seem to think its a biblical mark. Its lab rats that are vaccinated. Lab rats include your own mom and daddy trump. You cant stop claiming on a daily basis i spend my days stoned, yet Im at bootcamp 1st thing in the morning and my business doesnt involve smoking, transfer of product or selling. I help home growers grow their own. I sell knowledge and teach skills, nothing else. Medical use isnt too rare, you are just under informed as is the norm. The only one lacking political common sense is you. Your candidate lost, by a lot. He refuse to abide by American norms and refused a peaceful transfer of power. He organized and held an insurrection at the nations capitol in attempt to over throw the fair election results. He lied about the fraud, you mister common sense logical thinker believed him and continue to support him here. In addition your candidate tried mutiple other ways to illegally overturn the fair result. He phoned the Georgia rep and begged him to "find 11,800 votes". We know its accurate, there is tape. The AZ FRAUDIT. He tried to get the "acting" atty general that he had recently placed in the job, to publicly announce the election was corrupt, "He and the republican congressmen would do the rest". You know, like Gym Jordan who he just paid off with a pres medal to PUSH THE BIG LIE. But even his own appointees refused to follow his orders.
But hey, Bidens a pedo, i saw a photo.


On Friday, the House oversight committee released notes of a 27 December telephone call from Trump to then acting attorney general Jeffrey Rosen, in which Trump told Rosen: ďJust say the election was corrupt + leave the rest to me and the R congressmen.Ē The notes were taken by Richard Donoghue, Rosenís deputy, who was also on the call.
If youíre so worried about Kung flu, why donít you say anything about your idiot president who is currently and actively giving free bus and plane rides into the country to illegals who are positive with every variant known to man? Friggin idiot has invited and encouraged more than a million illegals across our border since heís been in office. This is a straight up illegal alien invasion happening daily right before our eyes.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-05-2021, 10:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Yes. I found many lies and have listed them. So have many others here. Care to keep expanding on your lie that those white, right wing nut jobs are making all the people not get vaccinated? Go ahead. Keep lying! Itís what you do. A leopard canít change its spots.
https://www.businessinsider.com/texa...rce=reddit.com
Share 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 5:11 PM.

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
Wake World Home

 

© 2019 eWake, Inc.    
Advertise    |    Contact    |    Terms of Use    |    Privacy Policy    |    Report Abuse    |    Conduct    |    About Us