Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeskating

Old     (tigebob)      Join Date: Apr 2004       08-09-2004, 9:33 PM Reply   
Just purchased one a few days ago and after only riding it twice, i noticed the bottom layer has almost separated from the other layers. looks like the laminate didnt hold up or something, has anyone else had any problems with this wakeskate, and how did u go about getting a new one?
Old    gnil            08-10-2004, 1:26 PM Reply   
I got one in mai..... I ride it about 3 times a week and no problems... exept the paint is comming of.
I would talk to my shop dealer about it.
Old     (cmawsr)      Join Date: Nov 2002       08-11-2004, 7:29 PM Reply   
yes, lots of people have been having problems with the lf's delaming like that
Old     (tigebob)      Join Date: Apr 2004       08-14-2004, 9:21 PM Reply   
Well i finally got my problem solved, took the board back to the shop and they called liquid force, and they said they have been having all kinds of problems with the 04 skates so they are gonna ship me a brand new 05 concave
Old    stoked27            08-26-2004, 6:35 PM Reply   
I almost bought an '04 concave LF today, I got a demo to try out. It's not a LF, its just some cheapo all foam board (I've never even tried wakeskating, so it's perfect for me). But I was still thinking about buying that concave lf, should I go with something different....or would it be worth the wait for the '05 models to come out?
Old     (partydock17)      Join Date: Apr 2004       03-25-2005, 1:14 PM Reply   
I have really enjoyed my brothers '04 model.
Old    whiskeywarlord            04-20-2005, 9:45 PM Reply   
Cassete. Like with most things the only make skates, so they have nothing but time to do it right. Theyre not very cool looking but Ive always prefered them to HL and LF. Concave is the way to go. Try the tech 42