Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 19, 2005

Old    gunny_baker            05-29-2005, 9:57 PM Reply   
Well, I gotta tell ya... I've met some of the greatest people on this site. To all of you out there that I've met and chatted with, THANKS.

A special thanks goes out to Steve Cowen and his son Christian (spelling?). They took me out in Coronado early Saturday AM on their Super Air Nautique and it was pretty much a perfect day. We had almost perfect water all morning and that boat is insane and most of all they are a couple of REALLY GREAT guys. Thanks Cowens!
Old     (mjmurphy53711)      Join Date: Mar 2004       05-30-2005, 8:06 AM Reply   
i know what you mean, when i started wakeboarding none of my friends wanted to do it. I had a boat and nobody to drive me, now i ride with a bunch of good guys i met on this site.....wakeworld is the shizzy.
Old     (blake_hughes)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Weatherford, Texas       05-30-2005, 8:30 PM Reply   
I'll agree! I've met, and joined a SD/San V. crew that is by far, the greatest... And yes, Steve Cowen, and his family are included. Today had to be one of the best days we ever had, which is weird, cause I said that about the last time we all got together... I think it's a pattern?

-Blake
Old     (buzz_grande)      Join Date: Mar 2004       05-31-2005, 12:05 PM Reply   
I have to agree with you. I have met a BUNCH of really cool people here. I can't even begin to name everyone, but you can see that it is a great group. Yesterday was on of the best days I have had on my boat. Blake - you are right, it just keeps getting better, and summer has just started.

Every time I go out, I meet someone new from here. I am going to Shasta in 2 weeks, and will try to hook up with a coupe WW'ers and Malibubrew'ers there.

Thanks everyone for the good times. Many more to come!!