Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 21, 2008

Old    thebiggmann            08-13-2008, 11:04 PM Reply   
Ok, so in the spirit of trying to support local business, i decided that instead of ordering off of the internet I would order through a local shop. So like easily 2 and a half weeks ago I order an LG2 as my handle ate it. They said it should about a week and they would have it in for me. Well, I've been calling and calling and every time Proline has a different excuse for why the dealer doesn't have my handle yet. I'm just incredibly irritated as i really don't have a backup handle aside from an old slalom one and summer is coming to a close here in Northern WI. Anyone else had problems getting stuff from Connely?
Old     (watersnake)      Join Date: Jul 2006       08-14-2008, 1:31 PM Reply   
Tyler, I have an LG2 for ya! Your profile doesn't say your location. If your around Sac stop buy Rocklin WaterSports.
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       08-14-2008, 2:06 PM Reply   
My senses tell me he's in Nothern Wisconsin somewhere.

Tyler. It doesn't sound like Connelly is the problem. Any good Connelly dealer should have a stack of LG handles. It's a great seller.
Old     (watersnake)      Join Date: Jul 2006       08-14-2008, 2:15 PM Reply   
Ahhh, Now I see were he says Northern MI. Good lookin out J-Rod. Is the CIE crew going to the Boarders & Bombshells party Friday night?
Old    thebiggmann            08-14-2008, 10:40 PM Reply   
Well, like I said, I'm in northern WI, so the demand isn't quite what it is in SoCal for instance. They had the rope/handle combo, but my rope is fine, I just needed a handle. Seriously tho, Connely can't seem to get them a handle and that really shouldn't be that big of a problem, should it? It's driving me nuts and I'm really thinking about just saying screw it and getting some input on the Shane handle for sale on EvoGear for 30 bucks and buying that, cuz it's cheap and i saw some people recommending it in a "which handle" thread. Buying blind, great idea, I know. But I just really need a new handle and CWB isn't getting it done right now.