Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through December 14, 2003

Old    indywakechica            12-10-2003, 12:49 PM Reply   
I went to my local shop today to try on some vests...thinking about asking for new one for xmas. The only Jetpilot one they had there was a small side entry and seems like it ran a bit bigger than the Oneill/HO/HLs. In the latter three I felt good in a men's small but that Jetpilot one seemed like it needed to fit a bit tighter so I guess I would need a xsmall. Also anyone wearing a side entry? A friend of mine has one and he's always getting it twisted up and coming undone...but it's an older model and not USCG approved which I want to get. Thinking about just getting front entry to avoid that...anyone know if a Jetpilot side entry would fit the same as a front? Tons of ?s I know but I'm thinking of getting a jacket from an online store that is having good clearance deals. Don't worry...I just spent a ton of money at that shop so supporting them too :-)
Old    jiving            12-10-2003, 1:19 PM Reply   
I have and love the Jetpilot side entry. However they do run large so get a smaller size. Good luck!
Old     (wakeboarddad01)      Join Date: Dec 2003       12-10-2003, 5:29 PM Reply   
My two daughters have jet pilot side entry and no sign of any wear and tear and its two years old and they wakeboard alot. The ones they have are not USCGA.. If you haven't seen the new ad for Jet Pilot's new USCGA approved vest in wakeboard mag this month its called the CELL BLOCK and its available in feb 2004. I'm waiting for it to be on the shelf so we can buy two new ones. Bottom line they like the vests.
Old    wakeboard_iraq            12-12-2003, 6:47 AM Reply   
Mike - I am surprised you let your daughters ride in non-USCGA vests - but that is your call.

Hope - I have a USCGA side entry - like it a lot and have never had any problems with twisting