Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (ReSession)      Join Date: Apr 2010       09-01-2011, 8:55 AM Reply   
I've been holding off posting pics cause as I knew as soon as I did everyone would want to see how the wave looked...I'm 6.5 hours away from breaking the engine in, and if I take the day off tomorrow we should be surfing by mid-day Friday or Saturday if I get stuck working! With that said, here's a few of the pics.

Let me just say, this boat is HUGE! The width, the gunwale height...you'll see from the pic that you can fit your entire fist under the platform and it's still not touching the water, versus my old boat that was sitting way lower. We tossed a few people on the rear sundeck for fun and the wave looked pretty damn nice and long...so I'm really excited to see what the stock 1100 lb system plus the 1000 lb surf sac and the 400lbs of LeadWake.com lead sacs (8 of them x 50lbs). The boat comes stock with 5 plumbed tsunami pumps...plus I had them add 1 Jabsco pump and the cool thing is that I have enough hose where I can just run them to the other (starboard) side and fill the same sack over there with the Jabsco (I'll just cap off the top instead of venting it like I have set up for the port side).

Looking forward to sharing some wave & surf pics this weekend...until then, still breakin' her in!

Greg
Attached Images