Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Find A Third/Be A Third

Old     (Ciewakeboarder)      Join Date: Aug 2013       08-05-2014, 6:19 AM Reply   
Just moved to CT. Will be here for 4 weeks. Looking for a pull.
Background: im currently a medical student and am doing a rotation in danbury hospital. During college I was a wakeboard Instructor at M2 sports in Houston Texas and rode for the university of texas wakeboard team. I would be happy to give free lessons. I just want to ride before the summer is over.
Cody
Old     (numberone)      Join Date: Aug 2011       08-19-2014, 11:36 AM Reply   
got you a pull here in ri
619-618-5699
Old     (Rplawless)      Join Date: Sep 2013       09-04-2014, 12:51 PM Reply   
Pull on Long island 516.650.1389
Old     (ATB0713)      Join Date: Oct 2013 Location: Massachusetts       09-05-2014, 6:53 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciewakeboarder View Post
Background: im currently a medical student and am doing a rotation in danbury hospital. During college I was a wakeboard Instructor at M2 sports in Houston Texas and rode for the university of texas wakeboard team. I would be happy to give free lessons. I just want to ride before the summer is over.
Cody
Lake Cochituate, Massachusetts. I ride every day after work (weather permitting), and in the mornings on weekends before the rush.
Old     (ATB0713)      Join Date: Oct 2013 Location: Massachusetts       09-05-2014, 6:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciewakeboarder View Post
Cody
Also, check out Brownstone Park. They have a small 2.0 System set up and a 2011 Deluxe demo board for customers who need a board.

Its a goofy place, but its only like an hour from you
Old     (steezetadakneez)      Join Date: Jul 2014       04-30-2015, 8:21 AM Reply   
How far are you from springfield?