Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through June 28, 2009

Old     (bfnaci)      Join Date: Dec 2008       06-17-2009, 9:36 PM Reply   
I was idling out of my dock last weekend and I saw a brand new red and platinum Tige, thought it had a Malibu tower bolted on it.
I was so impressed that this guy had a custom tower on his beautiful new Tige.
Logged on to Tige website later and found that they are standard issue. (Sorry, Tige ignorant)
That is my new favorite body style, that is a pretty boat.
I have not been a fan of their wake ability in the past, going to have to bum a ride behind this new model and see how it works.

If any of you who own one will be at Nacimiento any time, give me a shout. I'll make it worth your while!!!
Old     (ajholt7)      Join Date: Apr 2009       06-18-2009, 2:56 AM Reply   
Tige Rocks!
Old     (chpthril)      Join Date: Oct 2007       06-18-2009, 5:39 AM Reply   
Tige has been, and is now, like every other tow boat out there, like MC, Bu, CC, Supra, MB, Epic, Sanger, Moomba, etc, they respond to added ballast.
Old     (wakedoctor)      Join Date: Dec 2004       06-18-2009, 6:56 AM Reply   
Are you trying to say they produce a good wake with added ballast?
Old    00wakesetter            06-18-2009, 10:14 AM Reply   
RIDE BEHIND A 24VE LOADED DOWN
Old     (bfnaci)      Join Date: Dec 2008       06-18-2009, 9:31 PM Reply   
I was hoping someone would add a post that the new hull design was either awesome or sad.
I guess boat sales are dismal at best right now, I'll have to ask the guy who frequents here next time I see him...
Old     (highrock)      Join Date: Apr 2008       06-19-2009, 5:16 AM Reply   
Its not a new hull desgin, just a new tower and new graphics. All the boats use the Convex V that Tige has had for a few years now.

The new boats look good