Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through April 09, 2008

Old     (sanddragon2004)      Join Date: Jul 2005       04-03-2008, 12:08 PM Reply   
so i stumbled across this link of the sanger factory tour and ive been watching them build them for the past hr at work. (im multitasking!)

These things are pretty well engineered! i just love how that factory tower folds down for storage and dos not rest on glass or upholstry! so awesome!

got me thinking towards sangers more now.
Old     (matt_alger)      Join Date: Sep 2007       04-03-2008, 12:48 PM Reply   
What is the link?
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       04-03-2008, 12:50 PM Reply   
Where'd you find the link? I checked their site and can't seem to locate it. I wanna multi task too!
Old     (sanddragon2004)      Join Date: Jul 2005       04-03-2008, 1:06 PM Reply   
http://barefootcentral.com/SangerFactoryTour.htm
Old     (sanddragon2004)      Join Date: Jul 2005       04-03-2008, 1:08 PM Reply   
YA IM really diggin the sangers now
Old     (cavlxenvy)      Join Date: Aug 2007       04-03-2008, 1:28 PM Reply   
Pellaton sighting...

Barefoot record holder...
Old     (scwellman)      Join Date: Nov 2006       04-03-2008, 1:38 PM Reply   
I recently traded my 06 Supreme V220 for a loaded out 08 Sanger V215 and love it! Not bashing Supreme but the Sanger is just a much better boat all around, fit/finish, ride, wake, etc.(IMO).

Not a lot of Sangers down here in South East Texas but people really seem to dig the boat.
Old     (sanddragon2004)      Join Date: Jul 2005       04-03-2008, 2:21 PM Reply   
ya i kinda had a feeling that this post would get lots of responsoes based on the number of sanger owners on this forum.

I know a few folks with sangers and i gotta say im most impressed with the craftsmanship of these boats.
Old     (txrider)      Join Date: Sep 2006       04-04-2008, 10:21 AM Reply   
Sangers are def. spreading through Texas pretty quickly, now theres a dealer in Houston, Dallas, Amarillo and Austin. There will be a V237 at the Grind in down town Austin on Sunday, should be a killer event.

From www.360wakeboard.com

Combine the rail jam with a skateboard competition, freestyle street bike demo, music, great food, graphic artist exhibits, custom boat and wakeboard accessories, wakeboard instructional sessions, a showcase of the latest wake board boats, and much more, you’ve got what is quickly becoming the ultimate extreme sports festival.

Did we mention this is a music festival? We'll have live music throughout the day.

The MUSIC: Non-Stop Alternative Rock! (Additional bands to be added.)
NOTE: Band schedules sometimes change.
At press time the following bands have been confirmed:

MICKEY AVALON
EVE6
FAIR TO MIDLAND
GIRL IN A COMA
THE VANISHED
SCENES AND SIRENS
BK AND MR. E

Additional bands to be added! Please contact us for interview opportunities!

WHERE: Downtown Austin, Texas at the intersection of Martin Luther King Jr Blvd and Congress Avenue, in the shadow of the State Capitol across from the Bob Bullock Texas State History Museum.

HOURS: Gates open at 11:00 AM. Music continues until 10 PM.

TICKETS: Tickets are on sale now! BUY TICKETS HERE!!. Kids 10 and under are FREE with purchase of an adult ticket.

PARKING: Acres of FREE parking in adjacent state parking lots. Most parking meters are FREE on weekends.

SEE: the 160 foot water tank set-up in downtown Austin for wakeboarding demonstrations and a rail jam competition by professional wakeboarders!

MEET: local & professional wakeboarders, wakeskaters, and skateboarders competing in a head to head competition throughout the day. Contact us for interview opportunities!

SHOP great food, icy cold beverages, graphite artist exhibits, 150 vendors from the extreme sports industry including wakeboards, custom boat & wakeboard accessories, wakeboard instructional sessions, the latest wakeboard boats, and much more!

SCHEDULE (Subject to Change):
Wakeboarding, Skateboarding and Freestyle Street Bike Demos are scheduled througout the day. 9:30am-11:30am Wakeboard Event Qualifiers
11:10am-12:10pm BK and Mr. E
12:10pm-1:00pm Rail Jam Quarterfinals
12:50pm-1:50pm Scenes and Sirens
1:50pm-2:30pm Skateboard Semifinals and Street Bike demo
2:30pm-3:30pm The Vanished
3:30pm-4:10pm Rail Jam Semifinals
4:10pm-5:10pm Girl in a Coma
5:10pm-5:50pm Skateboard Finals and Street Bike demo
5:50pm-6:50pm Fair to Midland
6:50pm-7:30pm Rail Jam Finals
7:30pm-8:30pm Eve 6
8:30pm-9:00pm Wakeboard and Skateboard Awards
9:00pm-9:45pm Mickey Avalon

We look forward to seeing you there and feel free to contact us via our contact page with any questions!
http://www.thegrindseries.com/contact.php
Old     (knelems)      Join Date: May 2002       04-04-2008, 12:59 PM Reply   
The new May Powerboat mag has a write up on the new V237.