Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (lhlocal)      Join Date: Jun 2003       06-15-2011, 5:13 PM Reply   
We've been planning a trip to Wakenation in Cincy. Decided to go this weekend as our lakes are closed due to high water. We just found out its the Saturday of LF Free for All. For the people that have attended in the past, would you recommend going? I know its a cool event and all, but we're making a six hour drive for the weekend, and want to ride until our arms fall off. We dont necessarily want to stand in line until our feet our sore. Feel free to throw your thoughts and suggestions out there. Thanks
Old     (wakeborder5)      Join Date: Jun 2002       06-15-2011, 8:57 PM Reply   
Picture from when it was at WN Houston:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater
Old     (behindtheboat)      Join Date: Aug 2006       06-16-2011, 8:10 AM Reply   
If you're going to actually ride yourself, then no. If you're going to say you hung out with a Pro and say you went there, then yes.
Old     (Coolhandsluke)      Join Date: Jun 2011       06-16-2011, 8:50 AM Reply   
Definitely not much riding. I was at houston's and I rode 3 times in about 7 hours. Two were right when they opened the doors and no one had really showed up. Still had a blast though.