Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through March 27, 2008

Old     (toby_yeo)      Join Date: Feb 2006       03-24-2008, 11:46 AM Reply   
Ok, so i just got some 3DS bindings today and they are very very tight, no big suprise there. the point is i cant get my foot in either of the bindings. Does anyone know any particular ways the loosen them off a bit? i have some cups in there to stretch them at the moment. is there anything else i could do?

thanks
toby
Old     (gbp09)      Join Date: Feb 2008       03-24-2008, 12:03 PM Reply   
all i know is ur gunna look wierd wearin em around
Old     (da_kamp)      Join Date: Jan 2008       03-24-2008, 12:15 PM Reply   
call hyperlite up
Old    kidrik            03-24-2008, 1:02 PM Reply   
Use lube................and RIDE!
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Tyler       03-24-2008, 1:08 PM Reply   
replace the cups with something larger that won't lose shape. let them sit overnite (Pilsner glasses come to mind). Once you can get your feet in there, let them soak in hot water so they form to your foot. then ride the snot out of 'em. should be close to broken in.
Old     (premier135rider)      Join Date: Oct 2002       03-24-2008, 1:48 PM Reply   
3ds boots a very stiff when you first get them, just use soap or something to get into them, and in about 5 sets the will stretch some and be more flexible as well!
Old     (w00taz)      Join Date: Jun 2007       03-24-2008, 6:42 PM Reply   
I don't think glass is a good idea either. My wife's CWB boots were too narrow I used some 2x4's stacked in there for a week and she said it was all good. I have the boots you're having problems w/ and trust they get better maybe not THAT much better but they do. I had to use soap to get mine on when I first got em and in the heat and time they loosened up a lot.
Old     (wakebrdr38)      Join Date: Sep 2006       03-24-2008, 8:06 PM Reply   
soak em in hot water, and then put em on and off a couple times. its always worked for me!
Old     (ethan31)      Join Date: Jun 2007       03-24-2008, 8:31 PM Reply   
Dont use soap.
In the close toe it doesn't really wash out and makes your feet move around alot in the boot. (unless by soap they mean binding lube) then go for it. :-)