Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through July 24, 2009

Old    Justin Thompson (tchs22)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-11-2009, 8:02 PM Reply   
Hey guys I'm looking towards a new pair of bindings to get in the off season....I am between the 09 Shane CTs and the 09 Ronix Cells.....Now I have the 08 Ronix Ones and they are comfy....just want some for my new board....which is still under debate as well haha....so whats yall's opinions?
Old    Jeremy Byrom (wakerider111)      Join Date: Jul 2006       07-11-2009, 9:14 PM Reply   
if you want something with a bit more flex then the ones you have currently get the shanes

if you want stiffer get the cells

mostly i suggest putting on every (high end) boot you get a chance to. you might find that CWB is what you like, or Gator, or Slingshot, or Hyperlite, or... whatever is cumfy