Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (BraydenCunningham)      Join Date: Jul 2016       08-03-2016, 7:42 PM Reply   
Currently I am studying the Research Project, which is a SACE (South Australian Certificate of Education) subject. I have chosen to research the topic of wakeboarding, looking closely at wake boats. My research question is: ‘What features make for optimal passenger comfort and rider performance in a wake boat?’

I have created a survey to try and get the wakeboarding community’s thoughts about these boats.

I would be very grateful If you could take a few minutes out of your time to do this survey for me. It would really help my research!

Thank you very much in advance! The link is posted below.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/CSN7VHQ
Old     (vearsy)      Join Date: Sep 2015       08-04-2016, 7:31 AM Reply   
Done
Old     (joshugan)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-04-2016, 10:46 AM Reply   
Done. Surprised that you didn't have Nautique as an option.
Old     (mlzelenik)      Join Date: Apr 2016       08-04-2016, 11:27 AM Reply   
Done
Old     (jonblarc7)      Join Date: Jul 2006       08-04-2016, 11:30 AM Reply   
done
Old     (xxrb2010)      Join Date: Jan 2014       08-04-2016, 12:06 PM Reply   
Looks like a primary research done on a cheap. Can you give us some credentials that confirm you are what you pretend to be
Old     (feral)      Join Date: Oct 2011       08-04-2016, 2:20 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxrb2010 View Post
Looks like a primary research done on a cheap. Can you give us some credentials that confirm you are what you pretend to be
SACE is our final year of school (pre college) - the survey looks about right - i dont know Brayden but his survey desont exactly worry me enough to hassle him for credentials.

Done - good luck.

(Here in SA we have only recently got a nautique dealer, very few around)
Old     (BraydenCunningham)      Join Date: Jul 2016       08-05-2016, 2:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxrb2010 View Post
Hello There. I appreciate that you took your time to thoroughly read through my survey, also through my leading statement and am very sorry to disappoint you with my credentials as a 16 year old high school student. In conclusion to done on a cheap, the whole state of South Australia has to complete this project on a topic of their own choice to be able to pass high school to receive an atar. As a keen wakeboarder i have chosen this topic, please respect that decision since we are all here to reap benefits from everyone else. Also the questions were stated in such a broad way to receive the information i am looking for, a view of each person and find a sample of people who back each brand. Thank you again for your time to write your reply, if you have any other questions please don't hassle to ask.