Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through October 07, 2003

Old     (supersport)      Join Date: Dec 2001       09-22-2003, 11:31 PM Reply   
http://www.wakepics.com/view_single.php?medid=9081

Making videos takes alot of patience, which I lack.
Old     (scottay)      Join Date: Nov 2001       09-23-2003, 12:41 PM Reply   
Good job Joe! Is that a new DEPSWA song? Hows that Parks board Dan? I thought maybe one of the kids was gonna ride....
Old     (hatepwcs)      Join Date: Mar 2002       09-23-2003, 12:52 PM Reply   
That was pretty funny. The opening with Chase is classic.
Old     (depswa)      Join Date: Nov 2000       09-23-2003, 4:33 PM Reply   
That's killer! Too bad the water was a little bumpy that day. That's when the true skills come out!!!! (Well...for some people)

Too bad we didn't film our our Cow Mobes, Whirlys and Tantrums-to-blind that day. Ohh and for those of you who haven't met Neeley, that was him the very first shot. He'll tell you it was his son, but don't believe him.
Old     (depswa)      Join Date: Nov 2000       09-23-2003, 4:36 PM Reply   
Scott..The Parks is Killer. I'm finally getting used to it. Considering how little I've rode it, I love it. On smooth water, I can actually ride it pretty well. On Chop, it's a little intimidating.
Old     (cfisher)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-23-2003, 9:52 PM Reply   
Looks like another day of butta at Castaic....is that what Chase was soooo upset about?? hahaha

Good job, Joe!
Old     (shutupandboard)      Join Date: Aug 2002       09-24-2003, 6:00 AM Reply   
Cow mobes? Is that a inverted 360 over beef? I gotta check this out.
Old     (deepstructure)      Join Date: Jun 2002       09-24-2003, 4:25 PM Reply   
nice backroll attempts joe - you're getting great height on those. have you landed one? you must have, you're so close.
Old     (supersport)      Join Date: Dec 2001       09-24-2003, 4:58 PM Reply   
Chris, I have good days and I have bad days with my backroll. Last time I road behind Neelley's boat, I landed 3 big ones in a row. I seem to have more trouble behind my boat. I did land one the day we shot this vid but it wasnt captured. BTW, that was my first attempt at a hs fs 360. I landed on my ear with that attempt.

Thanks for the feedback.
Joe
Old     (drewsy)      Join Date: Mar 2003       09-24-2003, 5:23 PM Reply   
Joe What's the music??
Andrew
Old     (supersport)      Join Date: Dec 2001       09-24-2003, 9:27 PM Reply   
Andrew, Cool toon huh? They have a "Dead in the water" live version on thier web site. They are called "SuperSuckers". Check out
http://www.supersuckers.com/multimedia.htm