Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through September 10, 2007

Old     (jv_v210)      Join Date: Jan 2007       08-21-2007, 10:00 PM Reply   
Hey Gary, first and foremost, we never met in person, but I attend the comps as often as possible, work permitting. Will stop and say Hi sometime. I support your efforts 100% I have talked to Jodi about what's going on, and I hope it works out. Maybe a new location with less drama for now. Get the backhoe out and make a new spot eh! Sounding pretty good about now. Anyhow, I read your post on the westernbass site, and I can see your wasting your time trying to speak to any of those guys. The start of the thread was on topic with ignorance. Then after your post, those fools started fighting with each other and lost their train of thought. They were more interested in insulting each others occupation and hurting their little egos. I'm sure you could tell. There was one guy on your side and he could tell also. Keep up the hard work.You know the proper channels to go through, and the small minded fishermen will not prevail with their mentality. On one more off topic note, how do you like the boat? I'm talking to Jodi about an 08. I have to offload my 04 Sanger V210. Go D.R.A.
Old     (deltariderscom)      Join Date: May 2007       08-22-2007, 7:58 AM Reply   
Jerry,

I did get my blood pumping after reading the initial post and then some of the ones to follow on the bass fishing guy site. So to try and inform some of the guys lacking information on what was going on I joined and posted to explain. It got way to comical to see them so quickly loose attention to the topic and verbally beat the hell out of each other. Unfortunately it does happen here at times also (there is always one in the crowd).

So far I love the boat and the wake is huge. Last night we moved a bunch of weight around to try and set it up to what we thought might be used at World's but we were a little challenged in perfecting it. There are some minor things that are more annoying than anything else, I have been told for 08 adjustments have been made to fix them (like placement of the paddle wheel). I think the 08 world’s edition is off the hook and I wish I had a 08 in line at this point but we will have to see. Give me shout and I will get you in it to try it out first hand.