Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (burke)      Join Date: Jun 2007       02-28-2012, 11:24 AM Reply   
I have some clearance issue on my Supra 21v with the garage it's stored in during the summer. Right now, I have to fold my tower down because the rope pylon on the tower (or whatever you call that thing) is too tall. What I'm looking for is a weld-in replacement that is somehow removable. Without the rope pylon sticking up, the tower will barely clear the garage opening.

Does anybody know where I can find one of these? My buddies Sanger had a removable one that used a long bolt coming through the bottom of the tower tube. Looking for some options.

Thanks
Old     (spencerwm)      Join Date: Feb 2009       02-28-2012, 2:02 PM Reply   
I have run into the same issue in the past and ended up using the Titan tow spool off of the series two tower since it was removable. Call Menace / StarOne Wake / Titan Wake. They have them. Should do the trick. 916-858-1178

http://www.menacewatersports.com/sho...3&productid=37
Old     (dhcomp1)      Join Date: Mar 2010       02-28-2012, 2:22 PM Reply   
If the clearance is actually at the door, try pulling hte emergency release on the opener, and pushing the door up a little farther. Most of the time, you can get an inch or 2 out of it this way.

Tie in place once pushed up, and back boat in.

Also, depending on bimini / tower config, you could consider mounting it below the top bar, upside down.
Old     (Riteride)      Join Date: Sep 2010       02-28-2012, 2:37 PM Reply   
Like Spencer said give me a call and I will go through a couple different option in both the integrated navigation light/ towspool and just your standard towspool. There are just a couple things that need to be taken into consideration depending on what tower you have..

Starone Wake/ Menace Watersports
Brett Burrows
916-858-1178