Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 20, 2007

Old     (rosh)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-05-2007, 12:50 PM Reply   
Hi

I have been trying this trick for about a month (mainly at the end of a riding day so it has been like 12 times I try) and I have finally get the rotation down, but when I land the tip of my boar is facing the boat I kind of slide I guess that im letting go the back hand or just not holding it tight, any advice will be great.

Thanks
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       06-05-2007, 12:54 PM Reply   
I don't see a video, but if you need the board to spin one way or the other coming out of your invert, you need to focus on looking a the shore and/or moving the handle to your front hip to line up your landing.
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       06-05-2007, 12:56 PM Reply   
Especially if you are talking about a tantrum where you square your back up to the wake. When you come around and spot the water, look over your front shoulder and get the handle back to you hip.
Old     (aubuchon03)      Join Date: May 2007       06-06-2007, 8:09 PM Reply   
Agree with J-Rod-

If your rotation is good, then work on your head placement at the end. Remember to look UP and slightly over your shoulder at the end of the trick.
Old     (kylo_j)      Join Date: May 2007       06-07-2007, 2:40 PM Reply   
if you try to tuck the flip rather than lay out you spot the landing sooner and have time to prepare for a good heel side edge out away from the boat