Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (brianinpdx)      Join Date: Aug 2009       01-12-2011, 1:26 AM Reply   
Just a shout out to all you guys I ran into at the boat show tonight. Was fantastic to see all the big booths with so many tow boat brands represented. The AWS booth was gigantic and must have had 12-15 boats on display.

The Mastercraft tower at PSB booth was pretty cool to see as well. So much machine work in that it makes my head hurt to think about building it.

I have to say, the colbalts really looked nice too. The build quality is wow.

Potty the Nautiques didn't show up. I'd have liked to see the 2011's

And most of all I was humbled after seeing that. 80% of the boats had our speakers displayed on them... Wow I was stoke!

Having some time to talk with the local dealers they seem pretty up beat, about this season. Then again, how could it be worse than last year, right? Pretty positive bunch Id say.

-Brian