Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through July 28, 2004

Old    wakejohnson            07-19-2004, 12:42 PM Reply   
Hey - Does ANYONE know what the results were? One of the girls on my UND cheer team was competing, and I want to know how she did!! If anyone knows what the site is or what the results are please let me know! Thanks!!
Old    wakekicker            07-19-2004, 3:54 PM Reply   
Email Mike at seedickride.com, he will have the results. I MCed the event, so I might remember, but I went through a lot of names that day. What's her name?
Old    wakekicker            07-19-2004, 3:58 PM Reply   
Who else out there rode in the NBWF? Did you you enjoy the event as much as I did, how about the format?
Old    wakejohnson            07-19-2004, 9:17 PM Reply   
Kellie Pieterick - That's what her name was! I'll email Mike - Thanks!

Hopefully next year I'll be able to compete...I've got a lot of work to do before then. Are there any camps or any help around that area..like DL or devils lake or close to it? Watertown, SD doesn't have much ability...yet! Let me know if anyone knows of anything!!
Old    wakekicker            07-20-2004, 7:27 PM Reply   
Ashley, I think I know you, Did you ever party in Moorhead or go to MSUM? If your ever around the detroit lakes area we'll give you some pulls. Bring some cute friends and beer. LOL.
Old    wakejohnson            07-20-2004, 9:23 PM Reply   
Chris - Some of us girls partied at Moorhead a few times last year. One of the girls is from Hawley, so we'd go visit some of her friends. Oh - if we come we'll bring cute cheerleaders and dancers from UND...;-) I spose we can handle the beer too. LOL...We will probably be around DL some before it gets to cold. Gotta love the midwest...
Old     (seedickride)      Join Date: Jan 2001       07-21-2004, 10:11 AM Reply   
Go here- http://www.seedickride.com/nbwf/results.htm - for some pictures and the results from the divisional tournament from the wakefest. Chris- how is the cut healing up?

Mike Dick
See Dick Ride Wakeboards
www.seedickride.com
(701)682-5515
mike@seedickride.com
Old    wakejohnson            07-21-2004, 12:38 PM Reply   
Awesome - Thanks Mike!! Hopefully I'll be able to compete sometime if I ever take off work! :P

How'd you get hurt Chris?
Old    wakekicker            07-21-2004, 12:46 PM Reply   
Massive Faceplant in the Double Up contest.
I Got the stitches out last friday, everything has pretty much healed up good. Chicks dig scars, glory lasts forever and all that business.
Old    wakejohnson            07-21-2004, 1:33 PM Reply   
WOW - I feel your pain. July 4th I did a MAJOR faceplant trying a hs w2w 360...yah the pop was great...I made it around, but I was WAY over the front side of the board. I went down toe and face first into the wake. It kicked my butt!! Huge black eye, and a nice cut under on my cheek. It's starting to look normal now (especially with a little bit of makeup!:P) Guys dig girls with black eyes...ah or not...

I'm glad to hear you're doing well!
Old    wakekicker            07-27-2004, 1:21 PM Reply   
You would fit in well with our crew. We're all a little beat every year this far into summer.
Old    wakejohnson            07-27-2004, 2:24 PM Reply   
I may be heading to detroit lakes on the 14th or 15th of august...do you know if anyone will be around that weekend? I'd like to get in some boarding before it gets to cold. Let me know! :-)