Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (superair502)      Join Date: Mar 2010       02-22-2011, 10:11 AM Reply   
Just wanted to post my success story for everyone else out there to get motivated, after 2 acl tears and 5 years off from wakeboarding and gaining about 50 lbs it was needed. I am about 6 foot tall, 25 years old and fairly muscular. Started at 239lbs on January 17 2011 (Cant beleive I got that big! hadnt weighed myself since getting out of the army in 09) and yesterday after weighing my self I am happy to report I am 212 lbs and I have put on 10 lbs of muscle according to my calculations. Total weight loss of 27 lbs in 1 month and 4 days! My goal was 185 of which I am exactly half way and wasnt projected to be until mid to late April! Just trying to motivate everyone else to get into shape for the season! I cant wait to see how jacked I get off the wake this season

My diet plan incldes
-1800 calories a day
-fiber supplement
-lots of lifting and cardio three days a week

Good luck everyone!
Old     (jealous_soul)      Join Date: Sep 2007       02-22-2011, 6:51 PM Reply   
good luck!

I recently spend 2.5 - 3 months on a diet over the winter to get into shape. Lost 50 lbs in around 11 weeks (have been carrying around about 50 lbs since middle school).....and now I'm in the best shape ever. I rode for the first time a few weeks ago and my balance was insanely off....I think it'll take some getting used to this season.
Old     (dizzlestoy)      Join Date: Aug 2006       02-25-2011, 11:10 AM Reply   
28 years old, 6' tall and currently 190lbs. Broke my foot (liz frank) 2 years ago. Gained 40 lbs. Been working out about 4 times a week. Trying not to body build but it is much needed after sitting on my ass for 2 years. Not really good with the diet thing though. Ill let you know what the outcome is in 2 months.