Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through April 01, 2004

Old    feere2084            03-31-2004, 6:24 AM Reply   
Can you put thease bags in any moomba/supra or just the GG edtion boats. Also would they make the wake a lot better
Old    cws_kahuna            03-31-2004, 9:34 AM Reply   
You can use them in any of the boats.

Example would be the 2003 Gravity Games Mobius LSV. The Gravity bags will also work in a Regular Mobius LSV and an Outback LSV (2002 - 2004).
Old     (redsupralaunch)      Join Date: Aug 2002       03-31-2004, 1:38 PM Reply   
I respectfully disagree about GG bags in fitting in the Moomba LSV. Below is a pic of the 03 GG LSV from one of the 2 NWL & 2 WWA events I pulled last year in Indiana. The key here is the playpen seating. The Moomba LSV has a walk-thur bow and not playpen. The front storage locker located in the walk thru will not accommodate a 1000lb bag but only the standard 400lb bag. No worries, most riders will put an additional 500lb on top of the front locker and then swap the rear 250's for 350-500's. It has a great wake!

The GG bags will work great for the Mob-V and XLV because they have playpen seating. GG bags will also work in Supra SSV because of playpen seating except when walk thru is ordered you have the same problem. I think this is an outstanding feature/benefit of the playpen found only in Supra/Moomba - you can trick out 2000+lbs without stepping on bags.

Old     (jon_a)      Join Date: Feb 2003       03-31-2004, 1:50 PM Reply   
You can use the rear gravity bags in the lsv.
Old     (redsupralaunch)      Join Date: Aug 2002       03-31-2004, 2:01 PM Reply   
That right, Jon. Thanks for the clarification.
Old    cws_kahuna            03-31-2004, 9:53 PM Reply   
Thanks for the info Chris, I had no idea there was a playpen style on the GG LSV.
Old     (redsupralaunch)      Join Date: Aug 2002       04-01-2004, 4:13 AM Reply   
Richard, just to clear this up there is NOT a playpen style on the LSV. To date, all LSV's have walk thru bow. I sure wish the would offer playpen. The larger 04 XLV and previous Mob-V were the only modles available with playpen.