Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 21, 2008

Old    sealyon.net            08-15-2008, 11:26 AM Reply   
Went out with Goochy, and his wife Cricket last night. our 6yr old got his 1st try at wakeboarding, and almost got up, but did wake surf with Goochy. The pic of me and him in the water laughing is when he farted on me. My father in law is deaf so in the last pic instead of giving the hang loose sign he gave the I love you sign. Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Old    sealyon.net            08-15-2008, 11:33 AM Reply   
Here are a few of us.1st pic is Cricket 2nd pic my wife, 3rd pic goochy hot dogging it, then me. Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Old    sealyon.net            08-15-2008, 11:37 AM Reply   
last bet not least... my face plant Hope you like them Upload
Old     (helix_rider)      Join Date: Mar 2003       08-15-2008, 3:08 PM Reply   
That 4th pic of two wakesurfing with the sunset is great...nice capture, put that up on a wall somewhere.
Old     (goochy)      Join Date: Feb 2002       08-15-2008, 6:06 PM Reply   
Had a blast , that was my 1 st time to meet yalls son . He is COOL !!! He wanted to quit on the surf board , it took a few mins to get set up , and he wanted to stop. But we said PLEASE !! TRY , so he did and we surfed FOREVER !!!!!!! We did great , it was only the stock wake and wedge on 9 with 4 people in boat . I ride full stock ballast with wedge on 9 then 750 lbs in rear !! ! I like a HUGE wake Had alot of fun with yall !!
Old    sealyon.net            08-16-2008, 6:40 AM Reply   
Thanks Loren, it's an old camera,and it will for sure go on the wall.
Goochy, I thought you had met him I guess he's always in the back watching dvd's when you come in anyway we love your boat.nicly taken care of.