Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through July 21, 2005

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (wakebordr11)      Join Date: May 2001       07-18-2005, 8:03 PM Reply   
Just needed to share some stoke with the rest of the community. First off I live in NY and can't demo and my hat is off to buywake, I forget the reps name (female) that recommended the LF Substance. It makes riding my small wake real easy and riding the good wakes the board is UNREAL, great pop, smoother landings than the old premier, EXCELLENT release for 3s(worken on 5s). Second I needed to share the stoke of landing toeside 3s recently, they seem real easy compared to learning hs 3s which I also learned this year along with wake to wake on the skate. This has been the greatest summer ever as far as progression and I have been having more fun.
Ive got one question on the t/s 3s, how do you all grab them? I found that if I pass the handle late and rotate real slow is the best way of doing ts 3s for me, it ensures no over rotation on the landing but what grabs should I be looking for that would be easy to add in... hs 3s Ive got slob and nose grabs some of the time
What spin should I practice next, Im thinken of worken on tantrums but I want to add more spins than learn a flip...