Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through November 14, 2005

Old    mxman            10-12-2005, 8:46 PM Reply   
I just wanted to get a general concensus on how well you like your board racks. I have an old set of wakedesigns racks that absolutely suck. Being an engineer I can not belive they made such crappy racks. What makes it worse is when looking for new ones they dont seem to be much better.

So I have a bunch of ideas on how to improve them, but wanted to get some feedback before investing the time into designing them. So if you could rate the following things on a scale of 1 to 10 (10 being most important) for me I would appreciate the input.

Having racks removable?

Not neededing a tool to remove them?

Rack doesnt rattle (due to it being removable)?

Boards held secure in rack (no rattling or banging around in rough water)?

Holding the board with out using bungee cords?

Crome Finish, lots of bling, bling?

Would you pay an extra $75-$100 for a rack that had all this?

Thanks guys and Ill be sure to remember you if I come up with something good.