Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Video and Photography

Old     (mikevlx)      Join Date: Apr 2008       04-13-2009, 7:34 PM Reply   
this is a short vidd of me snowboarding. this taken within 2 days in APRIL riding in Michigan...and if any of you know what thats like, then you know your even lucky to shredd in april in Michigan...But just give me feedback please...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXh8e0PeByg
Old     (mikevlx)      Join Date: Apr 2008       04-14-2009, 4:17 PM Reply   
the sponsor me part was a joke, so take it easy because this footy was all recorded within 2 hours in APRIL riding, and if any of you know what april riding is in Michigan...
Old     (benjaminp)      Join Date: Nov 2008       04-14-2009, 7:49 PM Reply   
I hope you have really high self esteem, because even though it was a joke, youtube is going to rip you apart for that one.
As far as editing, get rid of that background noise, its super distracting. Add some music?
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       04-15-2009, 9:58 AM Reply   
fire your camera man... I was about to vomit from the shaking.
Old     (mracrew)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-16-2009, 11:13 PM Reply   
drop the audio add a song, its incredible how much a good song can change the feel of the video and make a video with ok ridding incredible. Have your buddy follow closer and split up the runs if they do not flow. I take it your editing on cheap software so stabilizing the footage is not an option at this point so you will have to have your filmer up his game and learn to keep a camera steady. It looked like a fun day at the hill and a nice ass setup for midwest standards.
Old     (boynepat)      Join Date: Jul 2008       04-20-2009, 5:57 PM Reply   
i was taking the footage after i busted up my knee gapping a kinked rail.. in all my other videos im steady but the terrain park was slush and turned into a mogul field making it hard to ride steady yet alone film
Old     (michridr69)      Join Date: Dec 2008       05-01-2009, 2:45 PM Reply   
nice bro a michigan rider, u board?? i have a mountain cabin on boyne
Old     (mikevlx)      Join Date: Apr 2008       05-01-2009, 5:21 PM Reply   
yeah man. i shred the boyne mountain mosly, but im gunna start hitting the highlands because they have way more park stuff to offer. so do i, like 10 minites away from the mountain, a little bit outside of boyne..
Old     (jacob23)      Join Date: Jun 2009       06-12-2009, 10:09 PM Reply   
dude no offense but if i cant get sponsored than you have no chance
Old     (mikevlx)      Join Date: Apr 2008       06-15-2009, 6:34 AM Reply   
calm down bro, it was a joke!! your just jelious i got sponsored by rome and quicksilver for the vidd. haha