Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (hawkeye7708)      Join Date: Feb 2007       08-31-2011, 8:11 AM Reply   
Just wanted to publicly express my thanks to the Ronix CS department. They're a major reason why I'll continue to represent the Ronix product lines as much as a I can. If you've dealt with them, I'm sure you know what I'm talking about.
Old     (migs)      Join Date: Aug 2006 Location: SF Bay Area       08-31-2011, 8:25 AM Reply   
Yup!
Old     (MalibuLX3)      Join Date: May 2010       08-31-2011, 10:21 AM Reply   
Do you mind sharing a little more information about your experience and how they help you?
Old     (hawkeye7708)      Join Date: Feb 2007       08-31-2011, 10:35 AM Reply   
Curtis,
While my story is not unique in this industry, and more than likely between companies, I still view service like this as exceptional. I unfortunately have had issues keeping boards in one piece for much longer than a season. I don't use them on rails and really take pains to keep them in excellent shape, but they seem to snap from my wake riding. Ronix was amazing and warrantied a broken Viva with one of the 2011 Viva's less than a month ago. I think I posted pictures of the double boot break on this forum somewhere. This last weekend I broke the core of my 2011 on a 180 off the double up in to the flats. Less than a month after contacting them on the previous issue, and they were extremely helpful and accepted a warranty on the 2011. As a college guy without a lot of discretionary income, this kind of generosity goes miles. Ridin' Ronix till the prop falls off!
Old     (Bumpass1)      Join Date: Oct 2010       08-31-2011, 6:14 PM Reply   
I met the southeast rep and Danny Harf on a demo day earlier this summer. The guys could not have been any nicer to me and my wife. My wife and I both have current Ronix gear already so they were not going to be about to sell us anything new. It did not seem to matter to them. They ask us if we wanted to take a set with them anyway. We could not refuse. It was just a couple of shop employees, the Ronix guys, and my wife and I. We were out for about 3 hours with them. It turned into a coaching session for us. They could not treat us any better if they tried. They have customers for life with us.
Old     (dirwoody)      Join Date: Apr 2003       08-31-2011, 6:37 PM Reply   
I can't agree more. I got a pair of 2010 Cells from my girl for our anniversary in April. 3 weeks ago I managed to somehow pull the laces off the rear heel cup which changed the ride of them dramatically. I gave them a call, shot them a couple of photos, and within a day, had an RA number. less than 2 wks after I sent them out, I have a brand new pair of 2012's. Amazing service, and AWESOME BOOTS!!!!
Thanks again Ronix
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       09-01-2011, 7:14 AM Reply   
Jamie, were you out with Brett Hargrave? I use to live with him and Ryan(customer service rep in Seattle) on Lake Sammamish. Brett is a good guy. He actually took that position only a few months after we moved into the house. Ryan is a good guy as well. Sounds like Ryan or Heather are taking care of you guys. Ronix is a great company with great employees that really love what they do.
Old     (Bumpass1)      Join Date: Oct 2010       09-01-2011, 8:14 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by polarbill View Post
Jamie, were you out with Brett Hargrave? I use to live with him and Ryan(customer service rep in Seattle) on Lake Sammamish. Brett is a good guy. He actually took that position only a few months after we moved into the house. Ryan is a good guy as well. Sounds like Ryan or Heather are taking care of you guys. Ronix is a great company with great employees that really love what they do.
Yep it was Brett. I have his card at home but could not remember his last name while I was at work. They treated us so well I ended up picking up a new line and handle from the host shop during the demo. I wanted a T handle, but the shop and the Ronix warehouse were out of '11 T handles, so I got the One standard handle. Brett told me to email him this month and he would arrange to swap it out for me with a '12 T handle.

Last edited by Bumpass1; 09-01-2011 at 8:18 AM.
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       09-01-2011, 8:35 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumpass1 View Post
Yep it was Brett. I have his card at home but could not remember his last name while I was at work. They treated us so well I ended up picking up a new line and handle from the host shop during the demo. I wanted a T handle, but the shop and the Ronix warehouse were out of '11 T handles, so I got the One standard handle. Brett told me to email him this month and he would arrange to swap it out for me with a '12 T handle.
That is pretty awesome of him.
Old     (MalibuLX3)      Join Date: May 2010       09-01-2011, 11:12 AM Reply   
Awesome! I chose Ronix for my first real setup (wakeboarder/boot) and it's great to hear they stand behind their product like this!
Old     (baitkiller)      Join Date: Jan 2010       09-02-2011, 5:02 AM Reply   
Shopping boards for my son last year at the Miami boat show. There was some Ronix team riders there and one kid spent at least an hour fitting my son, asking questions, put him on the balance board, pretty much made friends with him. Anyway next month for his B day I bought the set up the pro suggested and Cam could not be more thrilled.
I ride a CWB Transcend and love it but my next board will likely be a Ronix. Just have to figure out which model.
Old     (Bumpass1)      Join Date: Oct 2010       09-02-2011, 6:08 AM Reply   
My 10 yr old is getting a new Ronix setup from Santa this Christmas and my 7 yr old will get a Ronix setup as soon as she is big enough for a 120.