Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through December 14, 2003

Old     (mjfan23)      Join Date: Nov 2003       11-21-2003, 5:12 PM Reply   
Aint snowing yet were i am but its gettin colder?

Anyone from the northeast still wakeboarding? If so what are the water temperatures that your wakeboading in?
Got any pictures of you wakeboarding in those cold tempuratures?

Old    waka37            11-21-2003, 6:18 PM Reply   
this is the dumbest question that i have ever come across. in order to post this you have to be extremely bored or just plain wierd
Old     (mjfan23)      Join Date: Nov 2003       11-21-2003, 6:28 PM Reply   
yea, i was really bored during school
Old    xtremebordgurl            11-21-2003, 7:53 PM Reply   
Eric where r u from? I'd still be riding if I could get someone to pull me, I'll be surfing all winter, yes, here in Maine. The lakes aren't frozen yet, its a shame all that untouched glass... <sigh>
Old     (melvinator)      Join Date: Apr 2001       11-21-2003, 7:57 PM Reply   
Still going in Michigan on the sunny days. Water temp was 48 degrees today. Thank god for the heater and the shower:-)
Old     (mjfan23)      Join Date: Nov 2003       11-22-2003, 8:24 AM Reply   
Im from Ohio, it got really cold last week, but it supposed to be nice this weekened. Hope i can get out!!
Old    tyerone44            11-27-2003, 12:20 AM Reply   
Eric where you at in ohio ?
Old     (nj_alex)      Join Date: Aug 2002       11-29-2003, 8:18 AM Reply   
I'm in New Jersey and the Super Air is winterized and shrink wrapped until Spring 2004. My last day out on the water was November 1.

Hey Bess! Are you still doing the Christmas vacation east coast road trip?
Old     (bwood)      Join Date: Jul 2003       11-29-2003, 12:16 PM Reply   
Hay Alex how do you like the san. I have been looking to upgrade and san is on my list?
Old     (nj_alex)      Join Date: Aug 2002       11-29-2003, 1:51 PM Reply   
It was on the expensive side woody, but it's been everything I've wanted it to be. Even though Nautique dealers have a 75 mile radius protected area, I suggest you shop around before settling on any one Super Air. Of course there's Surf & Offshore in Point Pleasant www.soswakeboard.com but you also have Off Shore Marine in Branchville, Chessie Marine just down 295 in Maryland www.chessiemarine.com and even Candlewood East up in Connecticut www.candlewoodeast.com These Super Airs are expensive luxury items. Take your time and work your dealers. They want to make the sale.
Old     (bwood)      Join Date: Jul 2003       11-29-2003, 3:52 PM Reply   
Thanks Alex, I also have been looking at Malibu.