Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through February 11, 2004

Old     (obrienride16)      Join Date: Jul 2001       01-20-2004, 10:01 PM Reply   
any of you guys going to the show? it starts this saturday 1-24 and goes through next sunday 2-1. just curious how many people are going.
Old     (sdboardr99)      Join Date: Aug 2001       01-20-2004, 10:05 PM Reply   
Yeah I plan on checking it out. But I didn't realize that it was coming up so soon, I thought it was usually later, either end of Feb or early March. Thanks for the heads-up.
Old     (iewc_vp)      Join Date: Aug 2001       01-21-2004, 9:23 AM Reply   
I will be there!
Old     (stephan)      Join Date: Nov 2002       01-21-2004, 3:45 PM Reply   
I'll definately be going, we usually go on the last day but this year that is Super Bowl Sunday. So we'll be heading out on that Saturday. It usually is the second week of February, oh well I need it. hope to see some folks there aside from Tyler @ Wakesports, although he is probably the coolest guy there.
Old     (jonb)      Join Date: Oct 2003       01-22-2004, 2:26 PM Reply   
probably going out friday, no crowds.
Old     (slipknot)      Join Date: Aug 2001       01-24-2004, 4:58 PM Reply   
checked it out today, well worth it. Wakesports Unlimited was great, got a dvd, nevin shorts, LF Hat, met Don Wallace and Cody Ramsey, really good people. Also picked up some more tower Speakers from WakeAir, quality product.

River boats galore, and all wakeboats were there.
Old     (bdavis)      Join Date: Sep 2002       01-24-2004, 6:53 PM Reply   
Dave Williams - when are we going?
Old     (socalwakepunk)      Join Date: Dec 2002       01-25-2004, 11:56 AM Reply   
Yeah, I was really nice. Air Boom had a billet flag holder there that was really cool, and not too much $. Paul O'Brien was at the Hyperlite booth, nice to talk to him.
Old     (magellan)      Join Date: Feb 2003       01-26-2004, 8:53 AM Reply   
I met Andrew Adkison at the CWB booth. What a quality kid he is. He was playing his promo DVD for some of the CWB guys. Holy crap he is good.