Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (04outback)      Join Date: Jul 2007       01-15-2011, 11:56 AM Reply   
Anyone going to be at SHOT SHOW in Las Vegas next week? I know there are a few gun nuts on here.
I'll be working in our booth there. holla if you are gonna be there. I'm in town Sunday -Friday late.
Old    SamIngram            01-15-2011, 12:04 PM Reply   
I'll be there...
Old     (jinxton)      Join Date: Mar 2002       01-15-2011, 4:15 PM Reply   
Brad what booth will you be at, I will stop by and say hello?
Old     (04outback)      Join Date: Jul 2007       01-15-2011, 6:06 PM Reply   
12740 - Crosman see ya there
Old     (colorider)      Join Date: Jun 2001       01-15-2011, 9:16 PM Reply   
In the market nitro piston air rifle. Suggestions ?
Old     (RedRum)      Join Date: Nov 2010       01-16-2011, 9:49 AM Reply   
Unfortunately, I won't make it, but my dad will be there with Ithaca showing their new 1911 pistol.
Old     (jason_ssr)      Join Date: Apr 2001       01-17-2011, 7:29 AM Reply   
Take some pics, ESP of keltec's new dual tube shotgun.
Old    SamIngram            01-17-2011, 8:04 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by jason_ssr View Post
Take some pics, ESP of keltec's new dual tube shotgun.
I was really looking forward to picking up a PMR-30, but there are already reports of KABOOMS! See here, here, and here... Maybe Ruger will fix this when they copy it...

Oleg regularly updates pictures on his site...

Old     (jason_ssr)      Join Date: Apr 2001       01-17-2011, 8:11 AM Reply   
Nice! I have an RFB and need one of those KSGs as well. Went to the funshow yesterday looking for a PMR-30 but no luck. I ain't paying GB price.
Old    SamIngram            01-17-2011, 8:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by jason_ssr View Post
Nice! I have an RFB and need one of those KSGs as well. Went to the funshow yesterday looking for a PMR-30 but no luck. I ain't paying GB price.
Which one do you have? The target or carbine? I had the elusive target model for 2 days and doubled my money by selling it to some fool! I picked up a Scar but haven't shot it much, so it's for sale too. I'm more of bolt action guy and am saving for a TacOps Tango 51. I just got my CZ Custom Shop PCR Pro-Tek 1 though and am loving it! Two of us shot 4,000 rounds this last Saturday. If you don't already have them I would suggest, to anyone and everyone, some Mike Gibson Manufacturing Targets, they are awesome fun!

http://mgmtargets.com/

Last edited by SamIngram; 01-17-2011 at 8:43 AM.
Old     (skull)      Join Date: May 2002       01-17-2011, 10:37 AM Reply   
That Kel-Tec looks cool. I have always been a Benelli guy. For some stupid reason I sold my M1 Super 90 Tactical years ago and almost replaced it at the Gun Show yesterday with a M2 Tactical with Ghost Ring Sights and a Pistol grip. How is that Kel-Tec to take apart and clean?? Years ago I owned a SPAS12 (from the first Terminator movie) which looked killer but was a total and complete POS. I couldn't sell that POS quick enough. I can attest that Benelli's are nearly indestructible. I hunt ducks 30+ times a season and my guns (M2 and SBE II) both don't get cleaned until the end of the season. I have used my M2 100% of the time this year so far and started the season off with 100 shells at Sporting Clays. Not one failure to fire and it has been underwater several times, frozen with ice hanging off it, I even knock the front site off at least once a year dragging the gun through brush!!!
Old    SamIngram            01-17-2011, 11:11 AM Reply   
Yes on the Benelli! I want to try the new Benelli Vinci! I love the picture Benelli uses on their site for the Super Black Eagle II! That guy looks like a freaking viking!
Attached Images

Old     (skull)      Join Date: May 2002       01-17-2011, 11:40 AM Reply   
Dude you don't know who that is?????? That is the GREATNESS of Phil Robertson, the "Duck Commander". He is quite a character. Search youtube for Duck Commander.
Old    SamIngram            01-17-2011, 12:22 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by skull View Post
Dude you don't know who that is?????? That is the GREATNESS of Phil Robertson, the "Duck Commander". He is quite a character. Search youtube for Duck Commander.
Thanks for the heads up! He is a true character!

[CENTER]
Old     (jason_ssr)      Join Date: Apr 2001       01-17-2011, 6:26 PM Reply   
I have the carbine. I didn't know they had any target models on the market yet. The barrels are interchangable so I will pick up a 24" barrel as soon as they are available. The carbine shoots 1-2MOA with factory and sub MOA with 168gr custom loads. 24" should do better for longer stuff, but the carbine is so fun and small. At the gunshot yesterday I did score 4 new FAL mags, never used. $15ea.

The RFB takes down like a work of art. No tools needed. All sliding pins have stops so they can't be lost. Fit and finish is great and a departure from the old keltec.
The KSG shotgun is dual tube 14+1. Tubes are selectable. So you can run 00 buck in one tube and slugs in the other and switch at any time. Pump simplicity.
Old    SamIngram            01-17-2011, 7:36 PM Reply   
In the videos the pump action looks less than stellar! I'll stick with the Benelli or my 870 until Ruger copies the Kel-Tec.... I'm set for the apocalypse with my 870 Witness Protection ala the Book of Eli...

Old    SamIngram            01-17-2011, 7:46 PM Reply   
Gun Blast has their pictures up!
Old     (skull)      Join Date: May 2002       01-18-2011, 4:54 AM Reply   
The Benelli Vinci seems a bit frail to me... just from holding it. It doesn't seem as stout as an M2 Field or SBE II. I'd love to try one but I wasn't real impressed just looking at it in the store. It doesn't shoot 3 1/2 shells so the serious goose hunter should probably stick with the SBE II. My poor M2 looks like it has been through a couple wars but it just never quits. Love that thing!!
Old     (04outback)      Join Date: Jul 2007       01-21-2011, 2:31 PM Reply   
SCott D
I'd suggest Either the Benjamin XL1100 if you are looking for .22 or XL1500 if you want .177
http://www.crosman.com/airguns/rifles/break-barrel

I use the 1100 mostly...
Old     (04outback)      Join Date: Jul 2007       01-21-2011, 2:35 PM Reply   
http://www.facebook.com/CrosmanCorp

This should give you an idea of what we launched this week..