Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (wakerider111)      Join Date: Jul 2006       08-20-2011, 4:51 PM Reply   
was looking for the thread about the CIRE sale a while back to add this to it but couldn't find it so i started a new one just to share my stoke.

My Brother knew i wanted some shorts. I gave him my size and the freedom to pick the design so i would still have a surprise to look forward to

sportin the Nintzels

Know what,... i wouldn't mind if these shorts would replace the stereotypical neck tie gift... but i guess that is more for fathers day... but i'll take em any holiday.
Attached Images

Old     (wakerider111)      Join Date: Jul 2006       08-20-2011, 5:02 PM Reply   
yea
Attached Images

Old     (bbr)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-20-2011, 5:59 PM Reply   
CIRE for life!!
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       08-21-2011, 1:44 PM Reply   
They're great. I picked up two more pair and now have 4. Wearing em right now.
Old     (nuckledragger)      Join Date: Jun 2004       08-22-2011, 5:48 AM Reply   
@Jeremy- they look even better being ridden on Lake Powell. We saw the order come through and knew you were getting a new pair as a gift. Enjoy! Here is a sneak peak at the 2012 4-way stretch boardshorts in case you need some ideas for Christmas gifts
Attached Images

Old     (stang_killa_ss)      Join Date: Jan 2010       08-22-2011, 8:33 AM Reply   
i just bought my first pair of Cires a couple weeks ago when they had there sale. i bought the godfather II's. the thing i really liked was the (sale) price and the extra 2" in length. i bought the 34 and they did fit allitle tighter than my other 34s, but fit great. as soon as they go on sale again ill probly pic up the "lifegaurd" shorts.
the material is very different than all my other brands. i woulndt mind a little larger, traditiaonal lower side leg pocket. but suprisingly my cell and wallet did fit in there. just alittle hard to get out.
Old     (wakerider111)      Join Date: Jul 2006       08-22-2011, 10:06 AM Reply   
there was a mini local wake comp at antelope point marina at powell and DFTR Josh was there with some CIRE Disco Picnic. should have got a picture together with him. 2 guys out of about 16 riders at powell both with CIRE, both who nabbed up one of the prises. good times

also got to throw a picture of my other wake gift from another friend.
hand made boot drier fans (made from spare computer parts) i figure i can use them to dry any of my wet gear. rigged them up to a hanger to quick-dry my rash guards, shorts and stuff before putting them in the drawer
Attached Images

Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       08-22-2011, 11:41 AM Reply   
I AM HONORED! Thanks for supporting CIRE! Hands down one of the best things I have been a part of! THANK YOU ERIC & CIRE!

Honestly this is the first time I have seen pics of the Nintzel Shorts in Action beside on myself or my crew. I am TOTALLY HUMBLED right now!!! So Cool!