Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Old    hyp3rl1t3            05-23-2004, 4:07 PM Reply   
I was thinking of getting the inland surfer blue lake. Has anyone riden it and what did ya think? Thanks
Old    splais            05-24-2004, 8:12 PM Reply   
I just got one and have ridden it twice. I'm only just now being able to ride without the rope. I think it is a nice board that doesn't do anything special. It's a lightweight board that will fit in your rack and it does not need the foam top accessory. With my limited knowledge, I'd say if you are a lighter rider looking to learn tricks get one of the smaller (shorter) boards. Take a look at Alan Boganoff's boards.

And PS: I would not pay a dime over $300 for ANY board, get whoever you talk to to deal or go someplace else. There are a lot of good boards out there for under $200 if you look around. Most of these boards are way over priced just because they are the hot new craze. If you look at a Hyperlite board give Grizzly Sports a call.

(Message edited by splais on May 24, 2004)

(Message edited by splais on May 24, 2004)
Old    hyp3rl1t3            05-25-2004, 6:10 PM Reply   
thanks steve
Old     (yeaitsmemarc)      Join Date: Jun 2003       05-26-2004, 5:36 PM Reply   
steve,
I have a blue lake, and have noo complaints! its an awsome board, I can rip on it, my dad who's almost 6'2 220 rides it, and my little sister (5'6 120 lb) can ride it.. It's a good looking board, and really rides great