Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through September 27, 2006

Old     (nzdude)      Join Date: Jul 2006       08-27-2006, 10:43 PM Reply   
does anyone no anythin about these two things or have any pics because i'm probably goin to get this setup in september
Old     (mr_incredible)      Join Date: Oct 2005       08-28-2006, 12:12 AM Reply   
well they had alot of the new boards at nationals today and the graphics are sick i think the marius plat is one of the best looking ones. as for the fuse they look sick and would look pretty good with the marius. if u like a clean graphic the pure was probably tied with the marius on best graphic, clean but has some steez to it

best of luck man,
TC
Old    wayknbayk            08-28-2006, 11:24 AM Reply   
Im going out and trying all the 07 gear tomorrow and wednesday. I will def let you know how the rides are and maybe I will post some pics..I cant wait to see the 07 Marius!
Old     (nzdude)      Join Date: Jul 2006       08-29-2006, 1:17 AM Reply   
sweet homie that will be good
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       08-29-2006, 8:39 AM Reply   
Flava...you going out to the camp?

Anyone riding the Delta today may be lucky enough to see Trevor Hansen throwing down if you are in the right spot.
Old     (allen)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-29-2006, 9:02 AM Reply   
THe 07" fuse is the most comfy boot ever. The articulated toe is perfect and the fit is unmatched. Its got the support but no pressure points. IMO you cant go wrong with the fuse. I didn't ride the Marius But Trevor did last night and he said he loved it seriously he is amazing to watch ride soooo smooth.

Al
Old    wayknbayk            08-29-2006, 9:06 AM Reply   
J-Rod..I will def be there Tuesday and hopefully Wednesday. And yes!! I hope I am lucky enough to see Trevor throw down. See ya there bro!
Old     (nzdude)      Join Date: Jul 2006       08-29-2006, 7:19 PM Reply   
will the 2007s come out on the 1st or a bit later on
Old    wayknbayk            08-29-2006, 10:37 PM Reply   
Ok guys...I snapped some pics of all the gear but my camera battery took a dump so you might have to wait til tomorrow. I did get a chance to ride the new transcend (alot faster and much looser without the fin extensions), Absolute (same kick ass board with better graphics9, Marius Platinum (one word...flawless). As far as boots go, Al was right...the 07 Fuse are by far the most comfortable binding I have ever tried on..including my watsons. Absolutely no heel lift and the articulated toe piece feels great. Proline has a coated main line now as well as a floating LG handle in two diameter sizes. Oh and yes!!! The new Faction board as well. Cameron..07 stuff will not ship til about February : (
Old     (bigpapaf1f)      Join Date: May 2005       08-30-2006, 9:05 AM Reply   
Dave, I think you got there as I was headin out! It would have been sick if we got to do some ridin. The 07 gear is PIMPIN!!! It was sick to see all the new gear! The Marius graphics are so DOPE!! Both Platy and reg core. I know what Im ridin for 07!! (Like i didn't before I went!) IMO the Marius is in a class of its own!!!! The new Transcend is dope, I just wish I could have rode it with out a day long hangover!! Damn you Billy!!!!
Old     (srh00z)      Join Date: Jun 2003       08-30-2006, 9:28 AM Reply   
What is the Faction board going to be like? Is it three stage, an old shape or a totally new board?
Old     (bigpapaf1f)      Join Date: May 2005       08-30-2006, 9:51 AM Reply   
Stephen, Its a all new shape!! and It will be SICK!!!! Thats all I will say for now!
Old     (guido)      Join Date: Jul 2002       08-30-2006, 10:30 AM Reply   
The foam Marius and the new Deuce's are where it's at. The most gansta looking set-up out there. Soo clean. That and the Deuce's with the Absolute Platinum.

I wish I could blow the lid off it all and post pics, but I think I'd be hung for that. The new stuff is tight, though. So tight..... All the new Proline swag is sick too. Soo many killer handles for next year.

CWB is setting up to have a killer year next year. The gear works soo well. Even more inovations with the Zeus', and IMO the best board ever made: '07 Transcend. I had one of my best rides ever on it yesterday morning.

And yes Trevor killed it. He wasn't stoked with his ride, but watching his Pete from 100' back in a chase boat was sick. Not only that, but his variations of toe side backside 180's were so rediculously smooth.
Old    wayknbayk            08-30-2006, 10:31 PM Reply   
BG...yeah I showed up when you and joel took off..kinda bummer I didnt get to ride with all you guys. I havent officially met you and some of the 5150 crew but Im sure we'll meet up sooner of later. I def agree with you on the Marius... I tried out 4 different boards today and theres nothing that comes close! We got Trevor on the 134 today and watched him goof around on it for awhile. Evan...right on as well. The Dueces and the Fuses are probably the most comfortable bindings yet. I know I promised to post pics but I overheard CM saying he wanted to keep them lo pro and they will be released in a week anyway so....sorry guys but trust me, all the 07 gear is off the hook.
Old    rexflurry            08-30-2006, 10:44 PM Reply   
i was at TracyMarine ProShop today & the manager was talking about all the SICK 07 gear she saw yestewrday @ the CWB thing...She was showing her employees a video or pictures or something of Trevor Hansen riding I was so jealous becasue i couldn't see the computer screen. She said she had pictures of a lot of the 07 stuff, but she wasn't going to show any until after she got the email ok from her rep...She said that she would be getting 07 stuff shipped as early as September
Old    rexflurry            08-30-2006, 10:46 PM Reply   
I think anyway, or maybe she said she was ordering in september
Old    wayknbayk            08-31-2006, 2:49 AM Reply   
I dunno..I didnt see any female at the demo yesterday. All I can say is the CWB reo himself said it would not be available til about February
Old     (gdillyfunk69)      Join Date: Nov 2003       08-31-2006, 6:40 AM Reply   
and yet... no one has an pics.... good thread
Old     (guido)      Join Date: Jul 2002       08-31-2006, 8:11 AM Reply   
Sorry Chris, Not supposed to post pics yet.
Old     (shagman)      Join Date: Sep 2004       08-31-2006, 7:50 PM Reply   
they can show the stuff at nationals to everyone, but you can't post pictures? Seems a little odd.
Old     (dr_inc)      Join Date: Mar 2005       08-31-2006, 8:14 PM Reply   
all the 07 gear is sick!!! all the boots are sick the boards the ropes the handles the graphics.. and everything!!!!!
Old     (nzdude)      Join Date: Jul 2006       08-31-2006, 9:39 PM Reply   
yea i rekon. we need some pics ae when will the pictures of the o7 gear be on wakeworld
does anybody no
Old     (nzdude)      Join Date: Jul 2006       08-31-2006, 10:07 PM Reply   
i mean pic of all the o7 liquid force boards and bindings have been posted on here why not cwb
Old     (scott_a)      Join Date: Dec 2002       08-31-2006, 11:12 PM Reply   
believe it or not, it's still summer. and it's still 2006. new gear will likely start trickling into the shops around october. until then, you guys should all just ride what you've got.

there are a couple reasons why companies might not want pics posted online. one is because there are always last minute graphic tweaks here or there, and they might not want an unfinished product posted online if possible. also, when you see pros riding next year's gear, it is entirely possible that they are still testing it out. minor design changes might be made to the board/boot/etc and so, again, the company might not want pictures being circulated of an unfinished product.

for example- a few years back when pictures of next year's gear were being circulated, this little guy was posted up. this could be photoshopped, or it could be still in the prototype stages (and was later renamed "era"), or it could be something else. who knows. regardless, do you think hyperlite would want people to post this stuff online? i think not.
Upload
Old     (scott_a)      Join Date: Dec 2002       08-31-2006, 11:14 PM Reply   
cameron i realize youre in NZ, the first part wasnt really aimed at you.
Old     (tracy_marine_proshop)      Join Date: Aug 2006       09-01-2006, 4:07 AM Reply   
i was there dave & i am for sure a female. Bg & Joel are mi familia :-) huh Bran??? LOL anyhow if you were getting there as Joel was leaving than i guess you just didn't see me cuz we were in the same car. Brandon...did you leave the same time we did? ANYWAY, all the 07 CWB everything is HOT....and unless i misunderstood CM, product will start to ship as early as mid september. Now regarding pics, i don't wanna get in trouble, so i will post a pic of the Transcend since CWB has already...It's even got Bg's are in the pic. :-)
Old     (tracy_marine_proshop)      Join Date: Aug 2006       09-01-2006, 4:12 AM Reply   
Apparently i dont know how to post pics
Old     (tracy_marine_proshop)      Join Date: Aug 2006       09-01-2006, 4:23 AM Reply   
Dang it's a good thing it took me a minute to post picture, cuz after i figured it out I realized you could see 5 or 6 other 07 borads in the background of the pic, so i sloppy styled croped pic

Upload
Old     (nzdude)      Join Date: Jul 2006       09-01-2006, 10:02 PM Reply   
those boards in the back ground look pretty sweet from wat ya can see
Old     (manda)      Join Date: Jul 2006       09-02-2006, 3:15 AM Reply   
i saw the marius and marius plat in a mag today!!! looks the goods!!! and the absolute plat with green and gold... reminds me of the aussie colours!!!
Old     (tracy_marine_proshop)      Join Date: Aug 2006       09-02-2006, 4:41 AM Reply   
SIck! What mags were they in?? If i know they are in mags i will post some more of my pics...and the "unedited" LOL version of the pic above
Old    wayknbayk            09-02-2006, 10:38 AM Reply   
Brandi...post all you want. CM emailed me and said the marketing department gave the goahead to leak the pictures.
Old     (tracy_marine_proshop)      Join Date: Aug 2006       09-02-2006, 11:09 AM Reply   
Yeah I got his email too :-)
Old     (gdillyfunk69)      Join Date: Nov 2003       09-02-2006, 12:55 PM Reply   
whre are the pics now???
Old     (nzdude)      Join Date: Jul 2006       09-02-2006, 2:54 PM Reply   
yea i rekon where r they post pics since your aloud to now
Old     (mikel)      Join Date: Nov 2004       09-02-2006, 3:24 PM Reply   
Here are some...

http://www.gotriver.com/cwb_wakeboards.htm

Mike
Old     (tracy_marine_proshop)      Join Date: Aug 2006       09-02-2006, 3:55 PM Reply   
I posted a few in the "DELTA DAYS 8/29" thread

(Message edited by Tracy_marine_proshop on September 02, 2006)