Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (pnichols)      Join Date: Jan 2007       09-26-2011, 10:02 AM Reply   
I can't find the original post, but someone posted about their 40% off 2011 wake gear. I just picked up a new Recoil for my son for Christmas. Just giving a heads up, I am not affiliated with Slingshot. I know a lot of WW's ride Slingshot, and just trying to help save someone some dough.
Old     (jrich)      Join Date: Oct 2009       09-26-2011, 11:23 AM Reply   
I saw the first post about this and immediately tried to order a 2011 reflex off their website. It said in their online store the 141 was in stock and was $249. So I went on to order it and I also called ss to ask how long the shipping would take and I was told that there were no 2011 boards left in stock at all and their website should be showing them out of stock but they aren't. Don't know what's going on but I missed out on my deal. Hope u have better luck. That may be why the first thread ab this got deleted?? Anyways still in the market for a good deal on a 2011 141 reflex.
Old     (you_da_man)      Join Date: Sep 2009       09-26-2011, 11:37 AM Reply   
Jrich, I currently have a 141 2010 Reflex. If you can find one it's a really fun board. I'm a beginner but have no problems getting good vertical pop and to me it feels plenty fast. They sent me a confirmation number on my order from last night on my 2011 Recoil order.

Last edited by you_da_man; 09-26-2011 at 11:44 AM.
Old     (jrich)      Join Date: Oct 2009       09-26-2011, 11:54 AM Reply   
That's weird. I may just try to order it anyways and see what happens. Thats weird they told me all of their 2011 board were out of stock. I want one for cable/rail use but I'm interested to see how it performs behind boat. I have very little experience with flex boards.
Old     (you_da_man)      Join Date: Sep 2009       09-26-2011, 12:00 PM Reply   
I ride my Reflex behind my Axis A22. Never rode cable
Old     (you_da_man)      Join Date: Sep 2009       09-26-2011, 1:28 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrich View Post
That's weird. I may just try to order it anyways and see what happens. Thats weird they told me all of their 2011 board were out of stock. I want one for cable/rail use but I'm interested to see how it performs behind boat. I have very little experience with flex boards.
Just got an email stating my order has been filled and was given a tracking number. I placed my order at 12:01am today
Old     (jrich)      Join Date: Oct 2009       09-26-2011, 6:33 PM Reply   
Called them back and talked to the same guy and apparently he was not aware of the sale or something. Anyways got my reflex on order so we'll see what happens. Thanks for the heads up.
Old     (pnichols)      Join Date: Jan 2007       09-27-2011, 6:04 AM Reply   
The sale is still going on, and it looks like they have most of their boards still in stock.
Old     (abington)      Join Date: Jul 2009       09-27-2011, 12:45 PM Reply   
Got an inside tip from a buddy who works for slingy. Turns out that they are out of product and are in the midst of producing 2012.
However, Overton's still has a solid 2011 Slingshot Inventory that they are blowing out at the advertised sales price. Its not on their website but both their stores have it. Call the shop and ask for Kevin P. I just copped a fresh setup for the price advertised on the ss website from him.
Old     (smitty1258)      Join Date: Jun 2009       09-27-2011, 5:56 PM Reply   
where is the link to the sale?
nvm just seen the sales on the ss site

Last edited by smitty1258; 09-27-2011 at 6:02 PM.