Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (spearing)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-11-2010, 2:26 PM Reply   
Maybe someone could clear this confusion for me. Sesietec and Rixen

Question 1: Sesietec and Rixen are two indipendant OEM's for full size cable parks correct?

Question 2: what is the difference?

Question 3: What cable are built by Rixen and what cables are build by Sesietec in the USA?

Not interested in 2 point cables that is pretty clear.
Old     (innov8)      Join Date: May 2005       03-11-2010, 2:47 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by spearing View Post
Maybe someone could clear this confusion for me. Sesietec and Rixen

Question 1: Sesietec and Rixen are two indipendant OEM's for full size cable parks correct?

Question 2: what is the difference?

Question 3: What cable are built by Rixen and what cables are build by Sesietec in the USA?

Not interested in 2 point cables that is pretty clear.
1. Yes, they are both independent Cable Park Builders.

2. Contact both builders.

3. I don't know if sesietec has built a full size Cable in the U.S., the parks I know of are Rixen Parks.

Here is a link to the Rixen Parks.
http://www.cablewakeparks.com/RecentProjects/index.html

Here is a link to Sesitec site

http://www.thewakeparkproject.com/
Old     (spearing)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-11-2010, 4:39 PM Reply   
Thanks Jeff good info.
Old     (joshwrighttexas)      Join Date: Oct 2008       03-12-2010, 7:10 AM Reply   
All the cable parks here in the US are all Rixen systems with the exception of the one being built in Dallas(not the motorsports ranch). I currently operate and maintain the cable in Ft Myers and ours is a Rixen system with some Sesitec parts. Some of the parts cross over. Both manafactures are good people and both cable are great. They are both made in Germany and have many cable locations world wide, but there are more Rixen systems in operation than Sesitec. But with that being said, Sesitec will do just about anything to sell you a cable system to have more in operation. Do the reasearch and decide for yourself, but both systems are amazing as well as the people who work for them.