Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (rdlangston13)      Join Date: Feb 2011       10-07-2013, 4:56 PM Reply   
We decided to make a summer edit but never really finished it and have since decided to start over but I thought it was a waste not to post what we made so here is our junk edit. I am not that good of a rider but I have some friends that are pretty decent and this video contains some shots of them riding as well. Enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXyk4...ature=youtu.be
Old     (FunkyBunch)      Join Date: Jun 2011       10-08-2013, 9:29 AM Reply   
Looks like a good time.
Old     (beleza)      Join Date: Mar 2010       10-08-2013, 10:12 AM Reply   
Sweet edit. That first wake looks like you are riding behind a wave runner...
Old     (rdlangston13)      Join Date: Feb 2011       10-08-2013, 6:18 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by beleza View Post
Sweet edit. That first wake looks like you are riding behind a wave runner...
I think that has a lot to do with the camera angle however we are not millionaires and dont own G25s with 10,000lbs of ballast, just a moomba LSV with stock gravity III in those clips so around 1,200 lbs. Some of them are with the GIII and an IBS filled so around 1,800 lbs
Old     (beleza)      Join Date: Mar 2010       10-09-2013, 8:52 AM Reply   
Gotcha yeah it must be the angle. The wake later in the vid looks mackin! Nice riding!
Old     (runin90lx)      Join Date: Sep 2009       10-09-2013, 11:29 AM Reply   
nice vid!! that blue moomba is sharp looking on the water. i need to visit the trinity again.