Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Trick Tips

Old                08-08-2005, 7:33 AM Reply   
now i know you guys have mixed opinions on air tricks but i like them and i think they are a good and painless way to learn my first tantrum, but anyway i'll break it down for ya. i start out on top of the wake cut hard about halfway out then i cut back pretty hard and then kinda just jump up but i think its more of a just flip back. and the last thing i can see is my board so i think that means i'm not kicking my head back and then all the sudden i land on about my stomach. so for those who can do them please point out my problems and my question is how do i get more pop. thanks
Old     (poodle)      Join Date: Oct 2005       12-04-2005, 8:42 PM Reply   
first you should do them w2w they are painless it is more painful doing a bellair but if you want to no how to do it take the same aproch you do but when you edge back keep a lot of line tention and dont turn to far back on you toeside as soon as you start the turn throw your head back hard and bend your knees and watch for the water not the board good luck
Old     (stephan)      Join Date: Nov 2002       04-06-2006, 11:30 AM Reply   
I agree with Poodle. The Tantrum was my first invert and its really not a hard trick. Rail the wake and let off at the top and pop straight up. Trick completes itself.