Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-03-2011, 11:37 AM Reply   
Oh yeah, nevermind.
Old     (BCPMike0663)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-03-2011, 12:57 PM Reply   
This is the farthest into November my warriors have been underrated ever!
Old     (BCPMike0663)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-03-2011, 12:59 PM Reply   
Undefeated
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       11-03-2011, 1:16 PM Reply   
still champs!
Old     (lizzyb)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-03-2011, 2:05 PM Reply   
If there is no basketball on Christmas day, then I'm really throwing a fit. My team can't just take a year off.. we're on borrowed time here. Come on NBA!
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-03-2011, 2:43 PM Reply   
Billionaires and millionaires cant figure out how to split the 2% they are still crying about. Get over yourselves jack asses.
Dont worry Mike your Warriors can be underrated and undefeated both.
Old     (mjfan23)      Join Date: Nov 2003       11-03-2011, 2:47 PM Reply   
Volume Shooter should have taken the deal overseas. I dont think he starts on an NBA team postlockout.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-03-2011, 3:05 PM Reply   
your're probably right Eric and I expect to see you dunking on Howard soon too.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       11-04-2011, 3:43 AM Reply   
Screw the NBA.
Old     (mjfan23)      Join Date: Nov 2003       11-04-2011, 11:31 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
Screw the NBA.
Well thats just a terrible thing to say. The NBA is the greatest.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       11-04-2011, 12:36 PM Reply   
Quote:
Screw the NBA.
I can get onboard with that. Since we lost the Sonics I've lost interest, I do follow the Thunder some but its mostly irritatting since they are so damn good and that could have been our team.
Old    sperbet            11-04-2011, 1:30 PM Reply   
Yeah, definite bummer. At least my 9ers are 6-1 so I'm not really missing bball yet. Once January comes around it's going to suck though.

So what do you guys think, is there going to be a shortened season? I think the whole season is going down the tank.
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       11-05-2011, 8:17 AM Reply   
Nhl ftw!
Old     (lizzyb)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-05-2011, 3:17 PM Reply   
I don't think the whole season is trashed. I expect to see basketball by the new year.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       11-05-2011, 3:27 PM Reply   
Quote:
At least my 9ers are 6-1 so I'm not really missing bball yet. Once January comes around it's going to suck though.
Guess you're not figuring them to do much in the playoffs
Old     (mjfan23)      Join Date: Nov 2003       11-07-2011, 9:44 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
your're probably right Eric and I expect to see you dunking on Howard soon too.
That may happen with the APLs. Great shoes.

The NBA season lost would be a complete disaster
Old    sperbet            11-07-2011, 10:34 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by hatepain View Post
Guess you're not figuring them to do much in the playoffs
touche! Make it February then! February 6th to be exact, haha
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       11-07-2011, 12:56 PM Reply   
"The NBA season lost would be a complete disaster"

How so? Is your life going to be altered in any manner if there is no season; other than you not being able to carry on about Kobe being a bum? Hell, you will probably do that, season or no season.
Old     (mjfan23)      Join Date: Nov 2003       11-07-2011, 5:48 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
"The NBA season lost would be a complete disaster"

How so? Is your life going to be altered in any manner if there is no season; other than you not being able to carry on about Kobe being a bum? Hell, you will probably do that, season or no season.
Kobe a bum? Kobe is far from a bum, the man has enough money to buy a get out of jail free card and be able to buy his wife a 7 billion dollar, ima terrible person, ring.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-09-2011, 11:38 AM Reply   
Ok players, you have the season on the table at 50/50. Accept the deal and get over yourself...or dont and take the lessor deal after today. I dont see Stern and the owners backing down...but you all probably do. Good luck with the 45% Jordan wants to give you. Im not really pulling for the owners...or the players, just the game, They all disgust me for fighting over millions when they are already the top paid athletes in the world. How they think they are entitled...is beyond me. Anyone think the players are "right"?
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       11-09-2011, 12:13 PM Reply   
The NBA lost me as a fan a long time ago.
Old     (lizzyb)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-09-2011, 1:20 PM Reply   
I don't think either side is right. The players didn't accept the 50/50 because of other issues, from what I've read. it's not just about the BRI split - there are other factors that are important too.

I think the players have come down a lot on BRI.. they've made much more of a concession than the owners.

At this point, I don't care what the deal is. Not having basketball on Christmas Day makes me angry.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-10-2011, 10:25 AM Reply   
The players have made all the concessions, every single item on the list. And they still need to agree to the deal. They dont want "risk" they just want guaranteed $$. NBA players need to quit tweeting that "its all about the fans".
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       11-17-2011, 3:52 PM Reply   
now that the players have disbanded the union, why don't the owners just invite all comers to play a season?
If I were, say, Cuban for example, I would organize the owners and make a contract between us. It would include salary caps and possibly even individual play salary caps. I would then announce that we are inviting players to join up. Everyone starts making money again.....

I bet more players than some would suspect would sign up.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-17-2011, 4:56 PM Reply   
I like your thinking cliff, but wouldnt that be collusion?
Old     (mjfan23)      Join Date: Nov 2003       11-18-2011, 6:38 PM Reply   
The players are going to give in here soon.
Old    Nick911            11-18-2011, 7:36 PM Reply   
The players will eventually fold like the French army. Let's face it, the owners are all wealthy with or without basketball, the players, not so much.

In other news, spinning rim sales are down 25%...
Old     (mjfan23)      Join Date: Nov 2003       11-26-2011, 10:08 AM Reply   
Christmas Day games. The NBA IS BACCCCK

...but is kobe good enough to be?
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       11-27-2011, 3:50 PM Reply   
I am tepid about the NBA return at best.... The Jazz are you and going to be fun to watch, but I just have no excitement.....
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-28-2011, 12:08 PM Reply   
Kinda lukewarm here too. Still...I know what i'll be doing Christmas day.
Old     (mjfan23)      Join Date: Nov 2003       11-28-2011, 1:35 PM Reply   
Tepid? Lukewarm?

O boy.. The best sport is back! The Bulls are back!
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       11-28-2011, 5:50 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjfan23 View Post
Tepid? Lukewarm?

O boy.. The best sport is back! The Bulls are back!
Eric, the NHL has been playing for almost 2 months.....
Old     (bruizza)      Join Date: May 2009       11-28-2011, 6:08 PM Reply   
I'm waiting for my nuggets to offer Eddy Curry a max contract since we have a ton of cap space...
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-29-2011, 3:05 PM Reply   
Curry, thats f'n funny.
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       12-06-2011, 2:13 PM Reply   
dwight howard and chris paul to the lakers! make it happen mitch!
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       12-06-2011, 2:18 PM Reply   
Could disappear forever and not affect me in any way.
Old     (ttrigo)      Join Date: Dec 2004       12-06-2011, 2:36 PM Reply   
howard and paul to the clippers please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-06-2011, 4:06 PM Reply   
no way. CP3 only wants NY or maybe the OTHER LA. I heard all the $$numbers make sense and they could get AAflalo and CButler...but it will never happen. The Clips have a black cloud hanging over them and it wont go away.
Old     (mjfan23)      Join Date: Nov 2003       12-06-2011, 9:44 PM Reply   
The lakers desperately need Dwight and CP3 to be contenders. Who would be considered the superstar of that team tho? Dwight or Cp3?
Old     (jason_ssr)      Join Date: Apr 2001       12-07-2011, 5:14 AM Reply   
I hope they do make the superteam in LA. Superteams expose the league for the sham that it is. Its one thing to have the refs babysit one player, but you start making them babysit 3 or 4 per team, and the thing will unravel. They will have to call fouls on someone, and a star will crumble when their confidence is rattled after the babysitter shuns them in the post season (LeBron, Allen, Gasol). Since its just an entertaniment venue, once Stern gets a whiff that the public likes it when the Generals beat the Globetrotters, it will be orchestrated that way.
Old     (lizzyb)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-07-2011, 8:55 AM Reply   
The Clippers do have a black cloud hanging over them... by the name of Donald Sterling.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-07-2011, 11:39 AM Reply   
Mitch Kupchek says the Lakers can win with the team they currently have....that means he is making a move for Dwight.
Obviously CP3 is the bigger upgrade...as he is a major upgrade for Fish at the point. Dwight Howard is the best big man in the game but Bynum is arguably the second best. I think Howard makes the lakers better than CP3 does. Kobe doesnt need a great Pg just like Jordan didnt need a great PG to get his shots.
Clippers are in a unique position, they got talent, talent to keep and or trade,they have youth, they have cap room and they have Blake Griffin, who could mess up that scenario?
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       12-07-2011, 12:07 PM Reply   
Quote:
Clippers are in a unique position, they got talent, talent to keep and or trade,they have youth, they have cap room and they have Blake Griffin, who could mess up that scenario?
sterling
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-08-2011, 11:27 AM Reply   
that was a very slow, low flying duck.
Battier to the Heat, nice upgrade.
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       12-08-2011, 12:21 PM Reply   
Quote:
Battier to the Heat, nice upgrade.
HUGE pick up IMO..... Great move...
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-08-2011, 1:11 PM Reply   
Agree, might have made the difference for them last year.
Old     (lizzyb)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-08-2011, 3:19 PM Reply   
Agreed. Great pick up for them.
Old     (lizzyb)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-08-2011, 3:33 PM Reply   
WOW!!!

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.c...um-deal-close/

Chris Paul to the Lakers for Pau Gasol and Lamar Odom.

I don't know how I feel about this. Getting Chris Paul is amazing.. HUGE upgrade at the point... but that's a lot to lose.
Old     (BCPMike0663)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-08-2011, 4:02 PM Reply   
I am a Warrior fan and looking at that it sure looks like the Lakers gave up a lot to get Paul. Don't get me wrong I like Paul, but who is playing power forward for the Lakers now? I would have givin up one of those guys but not both.
Old     (wakeboardertj)      Join Date: May 2005       12-08-2011, 4:44 PM Reply   
Stoked on the addition of a true point guard to the Lakers. Sorry Dfish but your time has come and gone. Perhaps the Lakers will clear out Bynum, Artest and or Brown to clear some cap space for Howard?

There has to be another move in the mix, losing two 7 footers definitely changes the dynamic of the floor.

Last edited by wakeboardertj; 12-08-2011 at 4:48 PM.
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       12-08-2011, 8:55 PM Reply   
Looks like the Paul deal was nixed.....
Old     (ttrigo)      Join Date: Dec 2004       12-08-2011, 9:04 PM Reply   
hahaha. classic. probably best for the lakers though. that was a couple of talented 7 footers to send off for a PG. better off sending Bynum and one of the others to Orlando for Howard, and hope you can find another PG somewhere to take over for Fisher next season. or sign Paul if he hits free agency at the end of this year.
Old     (jason_ssr)      Join Date: Apr 2001       12-09-2011, 5:02 AM Reply   
CP3 is in a tough spot. The ownership state of his team will prevent him being used in a super-team trade. Since the league owns his team and he is the best player on that team, any attempt to trade him for scrubs will be seen as collusion.
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       12-09-2011, 6:14 AM Reply   
Quote:
CP3 is in a tough spot. The ownership state of his team will prevent him being used in a super-team trade. Since the league owns his team and he is the best player on that team, any attempt to trade him for scrubs will be seen as collusion.
If they had half a brain they would have taken the Laker deal.... N.O. would have gotten the "good" end of that deal for sure..... Its going to be interesting to see how this plays out, they pretty much HAVE to trade him or he will walk next year out of spite for this move, at least get what you can and move on.... and this Laker deal was pretty sweet for them.

... still sort of shocked that N.O. thinks they're going to get a better deal.
Old     (lizzyb)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-09-2011, 8:27 AM Reply   
I don't think NO thinks they will get a better deal. David Stern nixed the deal because the owners of small market teams complained. All in all.. I'm not sorry to see it off the table. Losing Odom and Gasol is tough to take, even for Chris Paul.
Old     (BCPMike0663)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-09-2011, 9:17 AM Reply   
I don't like these super team trades. But I don't know why they nixed this one. As I said earlier, and the Laker fans on here are saying. The Lakers gave up way too much anyway. If they were going to nix a trade it should have been in Gasol for Kwame Brown back in the day. I know that memphis was not owned by the league but that was way more lopsided.
Old     (mjfan23)      Join Date: Nov 2003       12-09-2011, 11:17 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzyb View Post
All in all.. I'm not sorry to see it off the table. Losing Odom and Gasol is tough to take, even for Chris Paul.
you dont actually believe that do you!?!?! Lamar Odom is the most overrated player year in and year out of the NBA and Laker fans really should agree with this statement

Last edited by mjfan23; 12-09-2011 at 11:21 AM.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-09-2011, 12:56 PM Reply   
I agree with Eliz.. re small market teams. Lakers were giving up a lot, an Allstar and the current 6th man of the year and a starter on almost every team in the NBA. I belive this was only the first part of Kupcheks masterplan. Had to have a "4" coming from somewhere and probably Howard too.
Quit your whining Dan Gilbert...Cleaveland Fing sucks, Move. All you freaking owners just signed the new labor agreement imposing higher over the cap penalties, Why cant the Lakers trade and get some relief? This aint over yet, and it wont end pretty. Why is it ok for Miami to get Battier? or any other trade? Like Mike already said, this isnt Gasol for Kwame brown. Interesting to see what happens next.
Phil Jackson is pretty damn smart...he had this to say in December 2010...
Jackson put forth a scenario where Hornets star Chris Paul might revive his demand for a trade, and Jackson wondered how the league could manage being the one deciding which other franchise would get Paul.

“Who’s going to pull the button on it?” Jackson asked. “When Chris says he has to be traded, how’s that going to go? … Someone’s going to have to make a very nonjudgmental decision on that part that’s not going to irritate anyone else in the league.”
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-09-2011, 1:35 PM Reply   
More on Howard to the Nets....
The New Jersey Nets met with Dwight Howard Thursday night in a move that would be a violation of the league's tampering rules, according to multiple sources.

Howard met with Nets owner Mikhail Prokhorov and general manager Billy King in Miami, sources said. Howard was joined by a few business associates.

The meeting violates the NBA's tampering rules because Howard's current team, the Orlando Magic, did not know about the meeting or give the Nets permission to meet with him, according to the sources.

In a telephone conversation Friday afternoon, Howard denied meeting with the Nets Thursday night, saying "there was no meeting."

Howard continued, "Right now, my plan is to show up to training camp for the Orlando Magic."

Nonetheless, several sources insist the meeting took place.

NBA.com reported that the Magic are considering filing tampering charges against two teams, one being the Nets. SI.com reported that the other team is the Houston Rockets.

The meeting was the first between Howard and the Nets, but the second between Howard's representatives and the Nets.

At the meeting, the group discussed a deal in which Howard would be traded to New Jersey. The plan was for Howard to ask Orlando to trade him Friday morning.

Sources said the Magic had been discussing a possible trade with New Jersey the past few days, but that nothing had been agreed upon.

Chris Broussard is a senior writer for ESPN The Magazine.
Old     (BCPMike0663)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-09-2011, 1:48 PM Reply   
MJ
Lamar might be over rated but as a life long suffering Warrior fan. I would trade anyone on our roster besides Curry for him. As I keep looking at the trade I think N.O. got the best of the trade. If they want to trade Scola or Larmar straight up for anyone on the Warriors but Curry I am all for it. I love Monta but I would take either of those two for him. Kevin Martin is alright too, I just can't stand the way he plays by creating contact. He is effective, I just think he is garbage and wouldn't want to watch him for 66 or 82 games.
Old     (lizzyb)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-09-2011, 1:54 PM Reply   
The Lakers were getting the worst of the deal, by far. Yes, they get Chris Paul.. probably the best point guard in the NBA. Awesome. They then have what is arguably the best backcourt in history.. but without a frontcourt to speak of. Signing Chris Paul to replace the aging Fisher is great in theory.. but when you look at the pieces that would be missing.. not worth it. There has to be another piece to that trade, because as is.. the Lakers are getting the short end of the stick. The Lakers simply cannot have a void at PF.. not with the amount of injuries to Andrew Bynum.. that's just setting themselves up for disaster.
Old     (mjfan23)      Join Date: Nov 2003       12-09-2011, 2:10 PM Reply   
The Bulls won without a true big man. I realize that is something Kobe has never accomplished....
Old     (jason_ssr)      Join Date: Apr 2001       12-10-2011, 5:37 PM Reply   
Odom is a Pippen. He is a long athletic guy who does well when someone else is getting all the attn. Yeah, Pippen was really good... when Jordan was tripled and he was only being met by late help D. Same is true for Odom, he is really good... when Kobe is being tripled and he gets to move undefended. Who is going to take all the pressure off him in NO? He is too lazy to do anything on his own.

Any move NO makes will be labelled collusion. What if the opposite were true and NO was stacking up? Everyone would be screaming! In order to be free of accusation, that team must be frozen until an owner is found. They can do free agents and drafts. No trades.
Old     (jason_ssr)      Join Date: Apr 2001       12-12-2011, 7:48 AM Reply   
.....and that waste gets traded to us... SMH
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-12-2011, 11:59 AM Reply   
Odom to the Mavs? Has got to be part of something else. Thats a lot of reasonably priced, multi-skilled talent to trade for next to nothing.
Old     (ttrigo)      Join Date: Dec 2004       12-12-2011, 1:18 PM Reply   
david stern is reminding of this one ahole in my fantasy baseball league. if the deal is not entirely one sided for him, it doesnt happen. this latest nonsense with the clippers was a joke. the hornets were totally trying to trade rape the clippers. wanting both gordon, and bledsoe? yeah right. plus Kamen, an unprotected pick and aminou? what a joke. the hornets are screwed. the best deal for them was the one the lakers were offering. now they will get stuck with nothing, and stern can join dan gilbert in whining about being the washington generals.
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       12-12-2011, 1:19 PM Reply   
I'm glad that the Mavs won a championship when they did. I was a fan and got to enjoy my team winning! But now,

I'm not sure that I can support a team with Lamar Odom on it. The only thing worse would be if Andrew Bynum were a Mav.

We don't need or want these punks on our team. Shame on Cuban! Booooooooooooo!

Last edited by ord27; 12-12-2011 at 1:21 PM.
Old     (lizzyb)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-12-2011, 2:24 PM Reply   
You can give him back to us.. I'm perfectly fine with that.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-12-2011, 2:55 PM Reply   
"I'm not sure that I can support a team with Lamar Odom on it."
I thought it was MJfans job to say stuff that make no sense or are just garbage. guessing you have no idea who Odom and even Bynum are.
"and stern can join dan gilbert in whining about being the washington generals"..this is just good smack! thanks
Old     (mjfan23)      Join Date: Nov 2003       12-12-2011, 4:37 PM Reply   
I bring nothing but brillance to the NBA discussion.
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       12-13-2011, 5:29 AM Reply   
I know enough
http://thenotoriousslim.blogspot.com...amar-odom.html

http://www.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/e...48484/29162276

http://www.dirt.com/lamar-odom-karda...2%80%99t-play/

I'm sure that if I spent more time searching, I could find several more examples of this guys sub par character. But, if you're a Laker fan, you probably already know it and just can't say it out loud.

Bynum is even worse
Old     (mjfan23)      Join Date: Nov 2003       12-13-2011, 8:19 AM Reply   
You can not like Lamar for being overrated and never living up to his potential....

But to question his character coming from a team filled with questionable characters is a bit hmmm crazy.
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       12-13-2011, 9:00 AM Reply   
I couldn't disagree more. The Mavs got rid of or silenced the character issues this past season. The road to and after the winning of the title, these players were all about each other. No one on that team touted their individual accomplishments. It was probably the most humble win of any franchise that I have ever witnessed. I believe that any aquisition from an arrogant team like the Lakers is a step backwards. the locker room just got more complicated........I hope that I'm proven wrong.

for the record, I've been proven wrong in this area before.

I was the biggest hater of Dion Sanders when he played for the Falcons. It took him a while, but he proved me wrong as a Dallas Cowboy....
Old     (mjfan23)      Join Date: Nov 2003       12-13-2011, 9:15 AM Reply   
I guess me an you use the word character in different ways. For me character is both on an off the court. Guys like deshawn stephenson... have questionable charcater. No different then Lamars record.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-13-2011, 11:41 AM Reply   
Y'all just lost Tyson Chandler and picked up Delonte West and Vince Carter...and your worried bout Odom? Are you forgetting he just had one of his best years and is the reigning 6th man of the year? Or are ya watching either one play from the playoffs last year, too much reality tv and/or reading too many cool blogs. Enjoy his 10 boards a night, i think you will eventually come around on one of the nba's good guys. Is West still dating Mrs. James and will she be coming to Dallas too?
Old     (jason_ssr)      Join Date: Apr 2001       12-13-2011, 11:45 AM Reply   
The professional athlete lifestye is prone to having ones character tested, and any mistake you make is done in the spotlight. I dont fault these guys for stupid lapses in judgement and whatnot (arrogance and partying, not like Kobe stuff) its part of the young-kids-who-have-been-doted-on-their-entire-lives-getting-more-money-than-they-know-what-to-do-with lifestyle.

His problem has always been work ethic. And like was alluded to earlier, when you put otgether a locker room with the right attitude, then throw a wrench in the works like someone who doesnt want to be there and whose wife is publically disapproving, it stands to reason that it can get tense.

The bright side is a list of maybes:

Maybe Dirk will garner enough attention this year to let Odom be Odom.
Maybe this will be his wake up call and he will be the workhorse his athletic ability lends itself to being.

However, Dirks getting old and people rarely change.
Old     (lizzyb)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-14-2011, 12:04 PM Reply   
Cliff - You are worried about Odom's character when you just signed Delonte West? Seriously?
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       12-14-2011, 12:11 PM Reply   
lizzyb, I'm not wild about this entire "off season"

I predict a lot of turmoil this year for the Mavs
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-14-2011, 4:23 PM Reply   
Wait til Khloe gets there. Maybe she can intro her sister, Kim to Dirk
I think teams are making an effort to get back to, near, or under the salary cap before the bigger penalties kick in.
Old     (ttrigo)      Join Date: Dec 2004       12-14-2011, 5:04 PM Reply   
http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/s...ris-paul-trade
I will wait a couple days before I actually believe this happened. hate to see Gordon go.