Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Find A Third/Be A Third

Old    Jo Shmoe (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       08-11-2016, 6:44 PM Reply   
Drivers and Riders needed for a 2005 VLX on the Butler chain of lakes during the week. I also can trailer a jet ski to any lake in the Orlando area with a boat ramp, if anyone is interested in wakeskating.
Old    Jim Campbell (Jimcampbell92)      Join Date: Aug 2016       08-30-2016, 3:18 PM Reply   
Hey joe! I just moved to clermont from mass last week and looking for people to ride with. I'm down to ride mornings, weeknights, weekends. I work 9-6 Monday through Friday. Will bring gas and help out any way I can. Thanks
-Jim 508 395 3360
Old    Jo Shmoe (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       08-31-2016, 7:20 AM Reply   
Jim, you can do a morning run? I'm usually riding my bike in the morning because nobody in Orlando can do a morning run! I usually ride the Butler chain of lakes, nobody but fishermen are on the lake until 9am, even on the weekends! How far from lake butler do you work? The boat ramp opens up at 6:30, so you shouldn't have a problem getting to work on time.
Old    Jim Campbell (Jimcampbell92)      Join Date: Aug 2016       09-01-2016, 4:40 AM Reply   
Yea I can do mornings! I work at Tommys Malibu so it's like 25 minutes or so from the butler chain. That would be awesome to ride some morning sets! Call or text me.
Thanks!
Old    Jo Shmoe (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       09-01-2016, 5:44 AM Reply   
Jim, sounds great! I will text you next week. Now, I know this is a stretch, but since the boat is already in the water, is there anyone that can be at the Butler boat ramp during the week at 8:30am?
Old    Jo Shmoe (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       09-09-2016, 8:22 AM Reply   
Butler Lake was absolutely beautiful this morning!
Attached Images

Old    Scott Dearduff (clearlakescott)      Join Date: Apr 2007       09-09-2016, 6:08 PM Reply   
Joe,
I am back in Orlando and still have my place on lake Mann. I can meet you any day to ride. I can also just drive in Oct. (shoulder surgery Oct 10)
Scott
407-738-7518
Old    Pete J (TheBill)      Join Date: Jun 2015       09-23-2016, 8:14 PM Reply   
How late in the year will you ride? I just got scheduled for some time in Orlando- would definitely try and hook up with you guys to ride if possible? It would be awesome to be in the water as the season around "here" is largely over...
Old    Jo Shmoe (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       09-27-2016, 2:51 PM Reply   
Pete, they don't call it the endless summer for nothing! still need people to ride during the week! Maybe people don't want to wait in the Long lines at the boat ramp! Or maybe they think Butler chain of lakes is just to choppy!
Attached Images

Old    Derrick S (DerrickW)      Join Date: Apr 2011       10-26-2016, 11:02 AM Reply   
Hey guys,

I'm a former Orlando local going back for a visit next week.

Anybody still riding and looking for another? Can ride whenever, have money for gas beer, whatever.

Let's ride, pm me or respond to this thread.
Old    Pete J (TheBill)      Join Date: Jun 2015       10-26-2016, 7:16 PM Reply   
Well it's not as early as I was hoping, but I'll be coming to Orlando in December. Open on the 12th and 13th. I'm desperate to spend some time behind a boat! It's in the 40's here right now. Are any of you guys still going out at this time? I'm definitely good for cash/help driving or cleaning. PM me and we can discuss I'm looking forward to some riding!
Old    Jo Shmoe (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       10-27-2016, 3:22 PM Reply   
I am now back in northern Ohio because I could not find anyone in Orlando that could wakeboard during the week, I will be back for the month of March and April and May if I can find people that can ride during the week.
Old    Tami (tami_tams)      Join Date: Jul 2008       11-09-2016, 10:11 AM Reply   
Anyone in the Orlando area going out tomorrow morning that could use a third? I can drive, trailer etc. and of course have gas money. I live in the winter state of Utah and would love to get out! Tami - 480.205.5017

Last edited by tami_tams; 11-09-2016 at 10:16 AM. Reason: typo
Old    Jo Shmoe (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       12-24-2016, 9:08 PM Reply   
If Ohio State wins in Arizona, I will be in Orlando the week of January 9th to go to the Championship game in Tampa, and since it is going to be almost 80 degrees, who wants to ride?
Old    David P. (daivdpre)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-27-2016, 11:27 AM Reply   
Joe,

Give me a call when your back in Florida. I'd love to get out onto Butler.

-David
Old    Jo Shmoe (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       12-30-2016, 1:36 PM Reply   
Dave, definitely! Just root for the buckeyes! and in a few days I will be there! Christmas sucked!( No wakeboarding!) but looking forward to getting back out on the water! I have a season pass for snowboarding up here in Cleveland, but the national championship game trumps snowboarding, Next year I would rather stay down in Orlando as long as there are people who want to wakeboard! Its also nice the days are getting longer, so I could have the boat already to go by the time you get off of work!
Old     (jibsta210)      Join Date: Jul 2015       01-03-2017, 1:16 PM Reply   
Hey i will be in town next friday, i can drive and i ride, would need to borrow a board, let me know!
Old    Jo Shmoe (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       08-16-2017, 5:22 AM Reply   
Still need drivers and riders early morning during the week in Orlando, more surfing at this time than wakeboarding, but all is good!
Old    Jo Shmoe (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       08-17-2017, 5:45 PM Reply   
Lake Butler all day long today!
Attached Images

Old    James (echo)      Join Date: Apr 2013       08-21-2017, 4:26 PM Reply   
I'll be in Orlando Thursday (24th) and available in the afternoon after 12:30pm. Would love to get out if you're interested.
Old    James (echo)      Join Date: Apr 2013       09-06-2017, 4:34 PM Reply   
Thanks again for the pull. Let me know when you're ready to come up to N. Florida.