Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through February 11, 2004

Old     (cfisher)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-23-2003, 6:29 PM Reply   
Appearances by: Jimmy Muir, Rod Rinnert, Christie and Josh Fisher.

WARNING: If you are offended by Christmas, God or somewhat sappy music, either don't watch this video or turn the music down.

Happy Holidays, Everyone!

http://www.wakepics.com/view_single.php?medid=9668
}
Old    wakelvr            12-23-2003, 9:20 PM Reply   
Christie.... couple of things...

Your faceplants and crashes are giving me and Ja ulcers.... and what is up with the blood?

Why da ya gotta worry us like that? heehee

Nice riding by all and great job on the video! Christie, your 180's are soooo close...
Old     (eternalshadow)      Join Date: Nov 2001       12-23-2003, 9:26 PM Reply   
You people and your video's all these big airs, new tricks... you're all killing me! Damn sorry about that... wearing shorts in -15 C on Fridays just doesn't make up for the lack of boarding... September was so long ago and May is too far away. Ah well thems the breaks. Keep up the good work.
Old    buttacup            12-23-2003, 9:46 PM Reply   
Yikes Christie! I had the video paused on the bloody part and my mom asked me what was that? I enjoyed this video and again you're really close on the 180's.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       12-24-2003, 5:36 AM Reply   
Christie,

Daaaaaaamn, that was a brutal face plant.

Happy Holidays.

Cliff
Old     (bigdad)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-24-2003, 7:33 AM Reply   
how did the rope get so twisted up?
Old    xrated            12-24-2003, 8:38 AM Reply   
That is quite likely the BEST (or worst) faceplant ever chronicled on video for the world to see. Merry Christmas.
Old     (jeff_altman)      Join Date: May 2002       12-24-2003, 8:47 AM Reply   
That face plant was wicked, ouch. Happy Holidays
Old    jetgofish            12-24-2003, 11:04 AM Reply   
Christie,

Once again great video! How's the black eye? It was great to see you out there and sorry about the rope! Maybe we will see you this weekend we're back out with a full boat!

Merry Christmas to you!
Old     (sherman)      Join Date: Feb 2002       12-24-2003, 7:12 PM Reply   
Christie
what all I can say is WOW you are the best

Merry Christmas

Old     (batman)      Join Date: Nov 2001       12-24-2003, 9:07 PM Reply   
WOW, you guys are having too much fun! We are so jealous here, so I guess we will have to keep on snow skiing till March! Great video work and thanks for sharing! Oh, Christie, watching that face plant gave me a head ache! Merry Christmas!
Old     (deepstructure)      Join Date: Jun 2002       12-24-2003, 11:42 PM Reply   
wow christie - like i (and many others) have said before, you are one tough cookie. that was a brutal faceplant!

nice job on the vid again of course. nice mellow feel.

(Message edited by deepstructure on December 24, 2003)
Old     (cfisher)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-26-2003, 9:45 AM Reply   
Thanks, everyone! And, in case anyone wondered, that faceplant DID hurt as bad as it looked .

AP - somehow, the rope got caught up in the prop. We think it might have been snagged on the platform and then got sucked under somehow. Time to start shopping for a new one!!