Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Old    surfdad            07-28-2011, 7:21 PM Reply   
Anyone that's up here on Sammamish, feel free to post pictures. Today was mostly meet and greet we had a generous offer from Chris Martinez (you rock Chris!) but wound up with the Inland Folks.

This is such a beautiful area, lush with trees and wildlife. In the pictures below you might THINK that's a flock of ducks, but it would appear to be lunch!
Attached Images

Old    surfdad            07-28-2011, 7:23 PM Reply   
One last one - don't you just hate PWC's that try and jump your wake, when you have a rider out!
Attached Images

Old     (ragboy)      Join Date: Aug 2007       07-29-2011, 1:46 PM Reply   
We are broadcasting practice runs now, helping us work out any kinks, all looks great, let me know what you think.

Live video from your iPhone using Ustream
Old    surfdad            07-29-2011, 4:09 PM Reply   
Practice and demo's today and there is a no host dinner and short judges meeting at the Issaquah Brewhouse (sp?). There is an Exile stereo float-in/tie up over the weekend, you can seen Majestic's Tige in one of these pictures with his Exile stereo system. I'm not sure excatly what they are doing, but I guess all of the boats will have there systems wired together?!
Attached Images

Old     (tmill)      Join Date: May 2011       07-29-2011, 10:21 PM Reply   
they wont be "wiring" the boats together they will be listening to the same "radio" station
Old     (duffymahoney)      Join Date: Sep 2008       07-30-2011, 9:46 AM Reply   
How was the new enzo wave?
Old    surfdad            07-30-2011, 6:23 PM Reply   
It would be hard to judge it accurately at this event Duffy. They have a photographer on the swim deck and he moves around quite a bit...when he is leaning over the down side, the wake is really steep, when he is sitting in the middle...not so much. The Men's open went in the afternoon at the height of all the boat traffic, so mostly all you saw was roller after roller.

It would be nice to give it a try weighted well in decent water. I landed 1 360, so it can't be all bad!

Masters, Prelim's for the open clases and women's am went today.
Attached Images

Old    surfdad            07-31-2011, 8:57 PM Reply   
Pictures of the podium, I don't know all the folks, but hopefully we'll see names soon or you'll recognize someone you know!
Attached Images

Old    surfdad            07-31-2011, 8:59 PM Reply   
In the pictures above there are a few empty spots, the Banks both made the podium but had to catch an early flight back to MN and I think someone else had already left.
Old     (Wakesurfnc)      Join Date: Nov 2010       08-01-2011, 7:21 AM Reply   
Awesome picture of me during my run at the event doing an air 180. This picture was in the Seattle Times also.

Name:  2015779171.jpg
Views: 598
Size:  68.0 KB
Old     (tonyv420)      Join Date: Jul 2007       08-01-2011, 2:16 PM Reply   
Nice pic Brian! hey that was taken from my Avy.
Old     (Elite95)      Join Date: Feb 2011       08-02-2011, 8:25 AM Reply   
We had a great time at the NWWSA Event! This is a great event and we appreciate the hard work from everyone involved.

Here are a few pics we took at the event......
Attached Images

Old     (Soulcraft)      Join Date: Sep 2010       08-02-2011, 8:58 AM Reply   
What a fun time, Can't wait for next year...
Attached Images