Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (locmf29)      Join Date: May 2012       08-22-2012, 3:50 PM Reply   
Hello and thanks for looking. This 2006 Super Air Nuatique is in great condition. There is one ding on the back right of the boat. A plastic logo plate is cracked. The interior is also in great condition. There are just a couple of nicks in the back cushion. I am 100% up on the maintenance. The has been an oil change every 50 hours. The boat is fully wiped down and cleaned after every use. The boat is currently being stored in doors. This boat currently has 225 hours on it.

$48,000

Arc Audio Speakers are LWA quality. The speaker enclosures are manufactured from 6061 Billet Aluminum. There are 12 speaker / tweeter enclosures.
Weather resistant rubber surround and injected molded poly cone
Low distortion linear suspension
High temp voice coil
Silk swivel tweeter
70-200 watts power handling
Arc Audio Amplifiers - http://www.arcaudio.com/se-amps.asp
Three amplifiers (currently looking into how many total watts)
Arc Audio Subwoofer (see image #4)
Custom Subwoofer Compartment (see image #5)
Additional Features
4 Board Racks
6 rear facing lights
2 mirrors
3 Ballast Tanks
8 Storage Areas
Trash Can Compartment
Life Vests
Anchor
Bimini
Tow Rope
6 Marine Batteries
I am readily available to speak on the phone or in person. The boat is within minutes of of the Sacramento River and can be test drove very easily. Please call or email with any questions.
Sales tax to be paid by buyer.

916-869-7053
locmf29@msn.com

I am the original owner of this vessel. It was purchased in 2006 in Sacramento, CA.
Attached Images

Last edited by locmf29; 08-22-2012 at 3:53 PM.
Old     (kybool)      Join Date: Aug 2004       08-22-2012, 4:16 PM Reply   
Wrong section but DAMN that is a beautiful boat!
Old     (stxr_racer)      Join Date: Jun 2006       08-23-2012, 3:02 AM Reply   
Looks like a 2007?
Old     (brazosfreak05)      Join Date: May 2009       08-23-2012, 4:05 AM Reply   
DAMN

Those were my exact words!!!!
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-23-2012, 4:16 AM Reply   
I dont think that's an 06. Thats def the new hull change and new top deck redesign. Those were done in 07. Maybe it's a late 06 but that would be the first I have seen.

Last edited by xstarrider; 08-23-2012 at 4:21 AM.
Old     (nautiquesonly)      Join Date: Sep 2007       08-23-2012, 5:01 AM Reply   
Its a 220 so could it be an 07?
Old     (05sante)      Join Date: Jun 2011       08-23-2012, 5:04 AM Reply   
You guys are thinking it's a 210, that's a 220.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-23-2012, 6:16 AM Reply   
Ahhhhhh. How I didn't catch that with te seating arrangement. I haven't a clue. Carry on
Old     (tampawake)      Join Date: Mar 2008       08-23-2012, 6:30 AM Reply   
Over priced sorry you put so much stereo, lights etc on the boat but that does not make it worth $50k for a boat that has been discontinued. I remember when looking for boats people thinking I put 3 to 8k in stereo equipment on my boat so need to get that out of it. To me that stuff is curb appeal and not what brings buyers. Good luck with the sale and get it in the right section. Damn I sound like one of those WW angry guys. Sorry guys.
Old     (SacSurfer)      Join Date: May 2012       08-23-2012, 7:06 AM Reply   
Really 2 mirrors?
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       08-23-2012, 8:07 AM Reply   
Sick looking boat for sure. Love the white. Too bad it isn't on a white trailer. Too me the price might be a little high. I would probably list for 45k and take down to 42 or 43k. I agree with others. Even though you may have a ton of money into speakers, lights, extra racks, batteries, etc.. That makes the boat worth about an extra grand over if it had all the stock stuff.

I could be totally wrong but hasn't this boat been posted in the boat/accessories section before and gotten ripped for not being in the classifieds? If so apprently you didnt' learn your lesson.
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       08-23-2012, 8:23 AM Reply   
I really like that you called it a vessel though.
Old     (idaho_hillbilly)      Join Date: Jun 2009       08-23-2012, 9:22 AM Reply   
Add-ons like those will get people to purchase the boat instead of other boats on the market, but doesn't give it that much additional value. People that try to get their money out of their additions are usually disappointed.
Old     (stepintoliquid)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-23-2012, 11:03 AM Reply   
That is a GORGEOUS rig!
Old     (stxr_racer)      Join Date: Jun 2006       08-23-2012, 7:22 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05sante View Post
You guys are thinking it's a 210, that's a 220.
My bad
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-24-2012, 1:37 AM Reply   
Brett-an extra grand over stock? Come on. Good luck spending an extra grand from stock and getting the equivalent. Wasn't stock just a single amp and a couple tower speakers with a crappy sub? That boat is clean with low hours too. And who cares if it's discontinued. Does that mean the old SAN hull is worthless since it's discontinued too?
Old     (wakebordr11)      Join Date: May 2001       08-24-2012, 11:17 AM Reply   
^ To someone like me, those tower speakers mean nothing... They aren't pro-audio and as such, don't add value to the boat.
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       08-24-2012, 11:49 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Brett-an extra grand over stock? Come on. Good luck spending an extra grand from stock and getting the equivalent. Wasn't stock just a single amp and a couple tower speakers with a crappy sub? That boat is clean with low hours too. And who cares if it's discontinued. Does that mean the old SAN hull is worthless since it's discontinued too?
I am talking a stock entry level system with probably 1 or 2 amps pushing stock interiors, a crappy sub and a pair of crappy tower speakers. All that extra, over the top stereo system does almost nothing for the value. Someone mentioned it. It might help you sell you boat before other similar boats but it isn't going to make it worth much if any more then a close to stock one.
Old     (9645glazier)      Join Date: Feb 2012       08-24-2012, 12:07 PM Reply   
The tower is garbage. Not worth the money. ****ty speakers are ****ty.
Old     (boardman74)      Join Date: Jul 2012       08-24-2012, 12:10 PM Reply   
I agree. We are in the market right now and I don't figure much more value for all that stereo stuff. It would push me to buy one boat over another if they were same boat, same price, same condition. But as a buyer I'm not paying what you paid for your now used electronics. They are nice window dressing but in my mind don't add very much over a stock setup.

The big BUT though is.....to the right buyer they will. Can't fault the guy for trying, because we all would if we put that kind of money into it. To me it would be a better idea to sell for a market based price and ebay or classified add all the excess stereo stuff.

Sweet ride never the less!!
Old     (kme3113)      Join Date: Mar 2010       08-24-2012, 12:12 PM Reply   
Similar to putting Granite in your kitchen and assuming it adds dollar for dollar value to your home. More than anything it could set your item apart from everyone else's and hopefully help you sell it faster.

On a side note I think the clean white looks awesome on that boat.
Old     (boardjnky4)      Join Date: Dec 2011       08-24-2012, 12:13 PM Reply   
As with anything, it is worth what someone is willing to pay for it. If he doesn't get bites, he'll drop the price. Simple as that.

Gorgeous boat, GLWS
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-25-2012, 9:50 AM Reply   
That's not a stock system. There's three amps. It's all Arc stuff. It says it's a custom sub box too. It looks like something that Lightning in Rancho Cordova installed. I agree if it was stock, it wouldn't add Jack to the price but, that system cost at least 4-5k.
Old     (trdon)      Join Date: Sep 2007       08-25-2012, 10:43 AM Reply   
I figured this would have been deleted by now. since it isnt, I take that as permission to post my boat for sale in the boat topic forum to have people with no life to tell me what is wrong with my ad and boat and keep bumping it to the top everyday until it is sold.

Seriously, why isnt this deleted yet?
Old     (SkySki)      Join Date: Feb 2010       08-25-2012, 10:45 AM Reply   
When I was looking at boats last winter this is the prices I was seeing for used Nautiques in good condition -

Year Description Length Location Price
2005 Nautique 226 North Carolina 46.5
2005 Nautique 226 Virginia 47
2006 Nautique 226 Washington 48.5
2006 Nautique 220 Ohio 47.5
2006 Nautique 226 Pennsylvania 45
2007 Nautique 236 North Carolina 48.6
2008 Nautique 220 North Carolina 44
2008 Nautique 220 North Carolina 45
Old     (idaho_hillbilly)      Join Date: Jun 2009       08-27-2012, 8:55 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by trdon View Post
I figured this would have been deleted by now. since it isnt, I take that as permission to post my boat for sale in the boat topic forum to have people with no life to tell me what is wrong with my ad and boat and keep bumping it to the top everyday until it is sold.

Seriously, why isnt this deleted yet?
This post makes me REALLY want to post on this again! It's nice to know that us people with no life that comment on an overpriced boat posted in the wrong place are doing it all wrong by the self appointed forum police. Welcome to the "no life" club!

Long live this thread! BUMP!
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       08-28-2012, 7:51 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
That's not a stock system. There's three amps. It's all Arc stuff. It says it's a custom sub box too. It looks like something that Lightning in Rancho Cordova installed. I agree if it was stock, it wouldn't add Jack to the price but, that system cost at least 4-5k.
You obviously missed mine and other people's points. We know it isn't a stock system. It looks like a really nice system. What I am saying is it isn't worth jack in resale. At least not anywhere close to the 4-5 grand you are guessing. If I had to put a value on what that system adds to the price of the boat it would probably be about a grand or so.
Old     (idaho_hillbilly)      Join Date: Jun 2009       08-28-2012, 7:47 PM Reply   
If I'm buying used parts I will not pay more than HALF of retail. I wouldn't pay full retail for all the extra junk, I would just buy a "stock" boat and put my own junk on it, at FULL retail.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-28-2012, 10:07 PM Reply   
I never guessed it made it worth 4-5k more. I said that's at least what the seller must have paid for the stuff. I failed to see the light bar too. That puts those extras well over 5k. Maybe even 6k depending on his ability to bargain. I would guess that those things increase the value by about 2500. Not 1000. Maybe I'm splitting hairs but, that's all I was saying. And yes, I too think the boat is a tad overpriced.