Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (jayson_49)      Join Date: May 2007       06-12-2010, 5:01 PM Reply   
Anyone know the current conditions??(mainly between I5 and I80) News folks are talkin about frigid temps along with strong currents with plenty of debris? anyone been lately?? I know the wind's been howlin the past couple days but tomorrow looks good, but we may just end up at Folsom early in the morning...
Old     (hillbilly)      Join Date: Aug 2002       06-12-2010, 5:28 PM Reply   
It came down about 3-4 feet so the debris isn't too bad anymore !

It isn't really warm by any stretch, But I trunked it today, I'm wearing a 1/1 top tom morning though !

And yeah the current is moving more than usual but not sure if it was due to the wind ?
Old     (jayson_49)      Join Date: May 2007       06-12-2010, 7:36 PM Reply   
Thanks for the heads up Jeff! I didn't really want to travel to Folsom anyway. I'll prolly see you out there!!
Old    kaligirl            06-13-2010, 7:41 PM Reply   
I probably saw all you guys today as I was flying in...looked pretty windy...still better than being stuck on a plane! Hope a good time was had by all
Old    kidrik            06-13-2010, 8:38 PM Reply   
Hey girl, I THOUGHT I saw you! We hit the water at 8:30, and it was money for atleast two sets! Crazies were late, and it wasn't sketchy until around 11:30 or noon.
Old     (jayson_49)      Join Date: May 2007       06-13-2010, 9:02 PM Reply   
yeah we left the water at 11 when the crazies started rollin in, I thought i saw you guys out there! your system's sick Jeff! I heard it loud and clear at least a 1/2 mile away!!
Old     (hillbilly)      Join Date: Aug 2002       06-13-2010, 9:35 PM Reply   
All the thanks for that go to HSE and Acme tops and tunes !
I was surprised we got the water we did ?
The only really crappy times were when those 2 big boy boats rolled through !
I'm too old for 3 sets though....My arms feel like Jell-o
Old     (jayson_49)      Join Date: May 2007       06-13-2010, 9:47 PM Reply   
Yeah the water was pretty decent in the morning... Bizare Love Triangle, one of my all time fave's!!!LOL!
Old     (wakeviolater)      Join Date: Sep 2004       06-14-2010, 11:47 AM Reply   
its horrible out there! i would stay at folsom.
Old     (rivrat)      Join Date: Sep 2009       06-15-2010, 12:24 AM Reply   
Hahaha yeah hugh prop killing logs and lots of sharks STAY OFF THE RIVER