Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through May 29, 2009

Old     (tj_in_kc)      Join Date: Jan 2008       04-29-2009, 6:27 PM Reply   
May 16 and 17th KCWatersports is going to be holding the 5th annual Liquid Force Relentless Weekend.* This weekend brings local talent and pro riders together.* Check out the flyer below for details. Ma
http://www.kcwatersports.com/EVENTS/relentless.pdf

If you haven't ever seen the cable before this would be a great opportunity to come out and see what it is all about.* Probably the best cable rider in the world, Tom Fooshee, will be there along with pro wakeskater James Balzer and pro wakeboarder Shawn Watson.* This is one of the things that makes the sport of wakeboarding so great.* The professionals in the sport are very accessible.* These riders will be helping coach some of the locals and also I'm sure will put on an amazing show of wake skills.
Saturday after the competition there will be a video premiere at Grinders in the Crossroads district.* The premiere will be for Team Billabong's Out of the Pond video.* I've read about it and it is supposedly going to take wakeboarding to a whole new level.* Check out the trailer at http://www.outofthepond.com/
You won't have too many opportunities to watch a video like this with Shawn Watson who is one of the riders in it.* Come out and take advantage of an opportunity that we don't get very often in KC.* I plan on attending as a spectator so if anyone is interested in going let me know.